Recent content by conju

+
  1. C

HELP! My fast travel points have disappeared

Are you sure your map filters aren't getting reset by this bug? If you go into the map filters and then toggle/re-toggle the waypoints, does that help?
  2. C

(BUG) "Cave Of Dreams" - No Waypoint - 1.07

Have you completed or started Kings Gambit? That is supposed to cause the quest to fail, but was bugged in 1.07. Don't know if it got fixed in 1.08 or not. I had the same issue on my game. Had to reload a save where King's Gambit hadn't been started.
  3. C

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Works for me now. As stated, needed to loot a container, then it popped. thanks for getting it ( and the want to look at my stuff bug) fixed.
  4. C

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Did some testing with my saves tonight. I'm on PS4 and have confirmed all cards per gwentcards . com Approximate deck building history: -Earned 4th PFI early on, it's the only extra card I have and perhaps what glitched my trophy -Played randoms, interleaving gwent related quests -Purchased all...
  5. C

Bug Maybe?: Gwent - needing last 2 cards cards from merchants; not receiving any cards from new NPCs played

Thanks for the tip. After further analysis. It looks like I actually do have all of the cards (plus one extra PFI) per gwentcards . com and no achievement/Quest Completion, per the big gwent card collector thread.
  6. C

Bug Maybe?: Gwent - needing last 2 cards cards from merchants; not receiving any cards from new NPCs played

This is almost exactly what happened to me. One extra PFI and I am only missing the Thorntail, which is listed as a random win everywhere. I have tried playing new merchants in Skellige, Novigrad and Velen (Tried White Orchard but I don't think I have any new ones left). I Think I still have a...
Top Bottom