Recent content by Crispr_

+
  1. C

What is this? - Blood and Wine [Graphical problems and loading screen/game stuck]

What in the world [Game stopped working] Sunsibar, Help, It's hilarious! I've finally fixed everything, played and all that. Came today, want to click continue and it says, you cannot continue-expansion blood and wine missing, and in game it says available now but in ps store/library it says...
  2. C

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

The Witcher 4 Hello everyone. This is a message to the CD Project Red. It is mandatory that you create Witcher 4 because, it's simply one of the best games ever. And because you did an awesome job so far. It wouldn't be fair or nice of you to cut it out. So, I want everyone to support this...
  3. C

What is this? - Blood and Wine [Graphical problems and loading screen/game stuck]

Fixed it! Uninstalled/deleted everything, saved the game files on online storage. Installed everything again and it works! Even the Ofiers distant shores was fixed. so there, now we know! ps to moderator. make them do a witcher 4 haha. It's an absolute must!
  4. C

What is this? - Blood and Wine [Graphical problems and loading screen/game stuck] Hey guys. As you can see the picture I've posted, graphic is broken. Playing on ps4. Started Blood and Wine after i have finished everything even hearts of stone. First mission with two knights, their armor was...
  5. C

Ofier's distant shores bug? 2015-2017

Hey all! nothing works, I've done it all, but nope.. anyway, wolven armir same crap, not working. And theese 2 armors are the only one i want because I'm playing 3rd time now. It sucks.. I know they updated before to fix it, but a lot of players still have the problem, so it's not fixed...
  6. C

Wolven Armor Missions

Wolven Armor Missions Hey! I see that people have already posted about this bug. So, along with Ofiers Armor mission, Wolven one is broken also. And some things more. Admins, moderators, whoever you are, can you communicate with us? Noone is replying and talking to us. Please , can you help...
  7. C

Ofier's distant shores bug? 2015-2017

Ofier's distant shores bug? 2015-2017 Hello. It has been 2 years, and you still didn't fix the bug in this mission. I have all the diagrams but this one, from the bandit camp. I forgot about it and sat to play the whole game again almost 2 years after, i come on the same mission and it's still...
Top Bottom