Recent content by cstretten

+
  1. cstretten

New patch 2.1 destroy performance

I had a similar issue - the update turned off DLSS in the menu. Because they reconfigured the display setting menu. Double check that DLSS is actually turned on. After which - my framerate is back to amazing.
  2. cstretten

F key for quickhacks not working

I think there is an issue with Keyboard and Controllers atm. I'm having an issue getting my skills to be purchased. INVALID INPUT and I've also reset my keybindings. When I started up after 2.0 it was all controller tool-tips. Now it's showing as keyboard, but still, some keys aren't working. :/
  3. cstretten

Bugs after Patch 2.0

I can't seem to purchase any skills in the tree. A red "INVALID INPUT' error is shown. I can purchase Attributes. But not skills. I reset my in-game keybindings just in case... but no luck. (this is on an old save game just to quick test things)
  4. cstretten

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet - but I can no longer kill cyberpsychos after choosing to let them live. Previously they could be killed after letting Regina know they were alive and getting a positive response from her. Not that I kill them all - but even jumping on them would "kill"...
  5. cstretten

Give me more knives instead of a cooldown

I've been enjoying a sneaky knife build. I use my most powerful 3 knives and switch between them 1, 2, 3 on my keyboard. By the time I'm back to 1 - it's back in hand usually (or very quickly after switching, depending on how fast I toss em). I'm hoping to find some other knives though...
  6. cstretten

So I let the Child Murderer BD guy live.

I usually kill the son and let the father feel the same pain he caused. I know it doesn't do anything story wise, but it feels good to give him a taste of his own medicine. Once he stops weeping I usually end him as well.
  7. cstretten

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

And on the other hand - I noticed the distance of Fenrir to be shorter. I was getting hit from tyger claws near the shore when I was up on a building - and while my crosshairs turned red to say they were in sight, I could not hit them. Full laser stream of bullets right at them, nope. They...
  8. cstretten

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

The minimap has always changed slightly when getting into a car - I think it's a bit zoomed out. But this change is mostly a repositioning of you in the map to the bottom. You can see more coming that way. There is still a bit of zoom out as well, so that's great on both fronts.
  9. cstretten

What Cyberpunk 2077 "2013 version" might have look like in UE4/5

They should at least fix the default height of the camera in FPP. It's at the base of the neck/throat/clavicle at the moment. Makes V seem shorter than everyone, and in most cars (when in FPP) you can't even see over the dash board/steering wheel. They should also widen the FOV when in FPP in...
  10. cstretten

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

Welp that's a pretty obvious miss on my part LOL. I'm usually up to date on my drivers, but yep - I have an update available. Thanks for that! Cheers.
  11. cstretten

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

I had a strange response to putting 2.2.11 in my game. It no longer allowed any form of DLSS to be turned on. It was greyed out. Full quality but... not adjustable. RTX 2080 ti in this case. So I swapped it back for the previous version - fixed it.
  12. cstretten

Cyberpunk Crossovers

Nice video. I can't drive in First Person like that haha. Also, why are all vehicles in your video driving without lights on at night? Strange
  13. cstretten

Hey, don't forget your Katana!

Katanas do however have a decapitation animation that stops your Sandevistan immediately. Annoying.
  14. cstretten

There should be a skip option for act 1

I don't want to skip Act 1 entirely. I would however like to be able to skip any of the tutorials in Act 1. Sandra Dorsett (and subsequent Jackie drive/van etc) - skippable. Let me jump to my apartment or something. BD training session - skippable. I don't mean entirely - but load it up and...
  15. cstretten

Which character do you dislike most?

Regina Jones. Annoying. Condescending when you don't do things perfectly after risking your life against cyberpsychos (who tend to be really OP compared to you in Act 1). "I was expecting... I dunno... more? - Ugh, gig closed" FU Regina. We should definitely be able to mute/block contacts.
Top Bottom