Recent content by cvvikram

+
  1. C

The GWENT WitcherCon Festival has begun!

This is such a grand event! Thanks a lot CPDR for all the gestures! Please keep them coming often...
  2. C

Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Congrats CDPR! You guys truly deserve it...! One of best studio out there and heartily thanks for giving us the masterpiece game! Keep it up...!
  3. C

Rumour: CD Projekt RED to be bought out by EA, claims employee

Definitely it should not be true. Oh god, pls don't make this happen...!
  4. C

Hearts of Stone release date announced

This is looks uber cool!....Can't wait for this. CDPR is amazing! Kudos to your entire company!
  5. C

An Open Letter from Head of CD PROJEKT RED

Once again repeating that, I am highly thankful for the awesome game that you have given to us. This is one of the best game, I have ever experienced. You guys deserve more than 6M copies, let it get doubled in coming days. Congrats once again!!
  6. C

Patch 1.08 Notes

List of fixes looks good! Thanks for your continued support. We really appreciate that! Only fix which is missing from my perspective is the Fools gold quest, wherein player is not able to interact with Pig inside the cave. Hope this will also be fixed.
  7. C

How does the game run on Windows 10?

Getting solid 5fps up with my GTX970M, easily getting 60FPS with high to ultra settings. So far, so amazing!! Thanks to CDPR and MS!!
  8. C

New Game+ is coming it seems

Well this is jaw dropping!! Your'e kind of people are less required. Good bye! Will purchase your copy of W3 expansions and Cyberpunk!
  9. C

New Game+ is coming it seems

Words cannot explain how happy I am to hear this news. NG+ was one of only two things that I was left wanting in this game - it really is just that much closer to be the perfect game for me. CDPR is one of my best developers around. Kudos to entire team. Keep making these kind of awesomeness!
  10. C

patch 1.07 opinions ( yay or nay?)

After playing through the game for 4hrs with 1.07 patch, overall experience is awesome so far! Alternate movement is very good, got the Zoltan card...yeah! All round great improvement to the amazing game. No performance issues noticed so far, in fact there is slight improvement overall. Few...
  11. C

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

PC user here... After playing through the game for 4hrs with 1.07 patch, overall experience is awesome so far! Alternate movement is very good, got the Zoltan card...yeah! All round great improvement to the amazing game. No performance issues noticed so far, in fact there is slight improvement...
  12. C

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

getting 'installation failed:connection failed' in GOG error
  13. C

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

For a PC user like me, this wait for patch is killing every minute!!! More desperate after coming to know that patch is released already for consoles!!! Not sure where & why there is delay for PC users....
  14. C

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Awesome patch! Can't wait any longer....Pls give us this patch ASAP.
  15. C

[BUG]Following the Thread quest causes Fast Travel crash 100%

Interestingly, I was able to finally fast travel back to one particular location. i.e. Vizima Palace! . Voila! From Vizima, I was able to fast travel back to Novigrad and continue the quest-line. Guys, checkout this option and let us know. It might work for you as well!
Top Bottom