Recent content by Cybercable

+
  1. Cybercable

Combat Thread - General

Mmmh if the game is good (story, universe, quest, maybe combat too we honestly dont know for the moment...) we gonna forget Everything and like we had with TW3 just enjoying the game. Because yeah, Like CP2077, TW3 was supposeldy an RPG, an they gonna sell us their RPG vision and im personaly ok...
  2. Cybercable

Combat Thread - General

In fact yes 2 different system can exist but making them work for a game means a ton of work, really. it can cost millions and years of work and its not sure both will work well. You know game/level design will be different, UI and AI too. They will need to split the programmers team or hire...
  3. Cybercable

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

You will not be obligate to play it if you dont want to, they said that they will finish the game for single player first with at least the same content than witcher (2 DLC) and maybe after they will add it so i dont see where is the problem. I m sure i can have lot of fun with friends in the...
  4. Cybercable

Combat Thread - General

Good and interresting talk, i hope the game will be like gogmeister777 and snowflakes agrees on! It will be the best RPG FPS hybrid game solution to make everyone happy and im trully think its what CDPR want too. Having the option to have two different combat game mode (basic shooter and ultra...
  5. Cybercable

Motion Sickness Thread with some possible solutions.

I cant read att all in car too but im able to look a film or watch a map, its strange.... i do not suffer of motion sickness when playing fpp by the way so its maybe not related
  6. Cybercable

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

Personnaly i would keep the durability for armor depending on damage taken in combat. For the range weapons i would prefer something like weapon jam depending on your skill or weapon skill/level/upgrade, if there is any kind of durability i suggest you have to fire really a lot of bullet before...
  7. Cybercable

Non-Combat Play

Yep really hope we can do the game without using guns at least 90% of the time, just using our skill to disable ennemy or hack something who kill them for you ( i will do it with the guns for sure but i would love to redo the game in complete differente way).
  8. Cybercable

Game Options Thread - FOV, Load Times, Cutscenes etc.

Would be cool if these cybermedics come to revive you or bring you to the hospital. But what will happen to these badguys around who killed you?
  9. Cybercable

Combat Thread - General

Yeah good question people just complaining that is not a true RPG but no one can explain because everyone have their own vision about the RPG style.. Personnaly i dont care, i like cdproject games and i want to buy their RPG vision. if i want mine i just have to create my own game or try to...
  10. Cybercable

Building Your Character Thread

Damn i cannot tell... i want to hack, i want cyberthings, i want to use theses badass futuristic guns, ooohh god i want to try everything. I must profit life until it will be release because im pretty sure i will spend to many hours into this game haha
  11. Cybercable

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

[Sard Edit: TPP stuff removed] Hovewer I really want to know more about the daily life, should we eat or drink to keep a sort of good health, can we go to a punk concert or do sort of extrajob like security guy for a club :) you know things we can do just to chill in that amazing world EDIT ...
  12. Cybercable

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

For the inventory the question was not asked, im pretty sure you will see your character everytime you want. Good Q/A ! Im really happy about these answers especially about the no sticky cover
  13. Cybercable

Combat Thread - General

Of course guys haha dont get me wrong. I Never assume it is... But im sure people can roleplaying the game indeed its had not all the rpg mecanism (maybe some online mod, im not a gta player i dont know....) What i mean its however cyberpunk will be made to be an RPG if people want playing it...
  14. Cybercable

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Personaly i dont care, i dont buy these games for a multiplayer but if they can add one later after the game will be totally finished with a sort of modding hoster server rules or wathever to push the creativity of people why not... Making friendly or coop or pvp or hardcore roleplay server can...
  15. Cybercable

Combat Thread - General

Yeah depending on the player, you can play gta as a shouter or roleplaying game if you want... same for TW3 too it can be just a open world monster slasher if i decide to
Top Bottom