Recent content by CyberGlass

+
  1. C

Short story in Polish - while waiting for Cyberpunk to come

Since "enywhere" has published my stories officially I couldn't use any cyberpunk terms. It was maddening how many there were, hence my complaints. I suppose there will be even more when the game comes out. Thx for the advice on the Polish forum, where people can "into Polish", don't think I...
  2. C

/ edit Ze smutkiem bypassowego serca informuję, że niestety więcej nie będzie. Przynajmniej nie tutaj.
  3. C

Ponieważ "the terms Netrunner, Chromebook and Night City are trademarks of R. Talsorian Games", jak doczytałam się z podręcznika, określenie Night City zostało zastąpione w tekście. Cieszę się, że można użyć słów, jak cyborg, czy android. Co do słowa cyberpunk zdania są podzielone, z jednej...
  4. C

/edit Niestety nie można już pisać cyberpunka. Zbrodnia http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...unk-trademark/
  5. C

/edit Dziękuję za komentarze na stronie.
  6. C

Imgur Album With Over 700 Cyberpunk-Themed Images

Great collection, very inspiring. Thank you!
  7. C

Short story in Polish - while waiting for Cyberpunk to come can't wait for this awesome game to come and consume me. While I wait I can't help but to image the world
  8. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

So many good oldies here, didnt read all one hundred posts, but here is something of a different kind, I suppose ;) I had this vision of the new retro style and forming the soundtrack out of neocovers of all good oldies. Since its 2077 the music of 2020 can be experiencing its Second...
  9. C

Questy/zadania/misje- propozycje

Nie chcę tutaj robić żadnej promocji niczego ale... od jakiegoś czasu nie myślę o niczym innym tylko o tym jak będzie wyglądał świat cp77. Zabarykadowałam się z kompem w domu z dala przed słońcem, zieleniom i wszystkim co roślinne i złe, ale wystawiłam nosa z domu do kina na film Hardcore Henry...
  10. C

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Sorry just opened my account here so I cant be bothered to go through all 277 pages... and what I have to say is long... I truly hope Cyberpunk 2077 will be my dream RPG. I'm made to play it and I will share with you why. I have this luxury of being born in the 1980's. At the age of six I...
Top Bottom