Recent content by cycoholic

+
  1. C

The Pizza Thread

1539614110 Myself, I used to love the Aussie Bacon And Egg pizza from Eagle Boys. Sadly they got ran into the ground last year. :( Bacon, ham, egg, spanish red onion & cheese on a tomato sauce. Now is sad panda as I can't get my favorite pizza any more. :(
  2. C

Retro Punk....or, do you remember the old days?

So, rather than start some new post or post off topic in someone else's topic, I thought I'd post it in my last topic. From like 3 years ago! Damn, it's been that long? Soo much has changed here in that time!! I'm having trouble finding my way around. lol
  3. C

What was your last game?

Been absent for a while, and it's all quiet on this part of the forums... Anywho, the last game of Cyberpunk we've been playing has been a game with a twist. It's basically a supernatural twist, with the 4 Horsemen involved. But they're still in the plotting & planning stage. But the last...
  4. C

Grand Theft Auto V

I just finished to story mode yesterday. I'll probably play around with it for a bit, maybe chase up the couple collectables you can find, then hang it up. After waiting for so long, it kinda lost it's appeal. That and it felt like playing the last GTA I guess. I guess that's kind of the point...
  5. C

Cp 2077 company concept

Totally! The ones that VW (for example) were producing were purpose designed/built for ethanol or a petrol/ethanol flex fuel engine. Similar to cars running engines that run on LPG gas. You can have one that runs on petrol & LPG, but it's not as efficient as a engine designed ground up to run...
  6. C

Cp 2077 company concept

Hey, no probs. I saw something about the ethanol use in Brazil over 10 years ago on tv. Probably more like over 15 years ago. But more recently I went looking for a picture I had once found on the internet, then lost it (probably a hdd crash). It was what I was calling the VW 'missing link' a VW...
  7. C

Mad Max

F-ing awesome! lol
  8. C

Cp 2077 company concept

Ahh, no. Totally wrong. They've been using an ethanol fuel there for over well over 30 years, and you could even buy cars straight from the dealership that ran on ethanol. Hell, even VW built cars that were ethanol based, but they were mostly only for the Brazilian domestic market. A couple of...
  9. C

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Thank you Braindancer. The first vid you posted I had seen, and many like it. But I couldn't find the actual vid itself. Oh my God, it's full of stars! 8]
  10. C

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Damnit! They've pulled the video already and all the videos I've found are just people talking about the video, not the video itself. Gah!
  11. C

What famous game series did you miss out on?

I don't console, or play MMO's, so I've missed out a heap. But I don't actually miss them, if you follow. Morrowwind, never played them even though I have the Morrowwind Elderscrolls III GotY Edition with everything. Just never got around to playing it. Ah, there's plenty out there I've missed...
  12. C

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Didn't take long for CHAPPiE fanart to start. 8]
  13. C

Pillars of Eternity

So, it's a CRPG and not a MMORPG? Hmm, if it 's not a MMORPG, then I might be interested.
  14. C

Retro Punk....or, do you remember the old days?

Forgot NYTFLYR. lol
Top Bottom