Recent content by Daeda1us

+
  1. D

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

this is the best RPG game ever but there is one thing not to boast but this game isn't very hard first time i tryed it i played medium and now im on hard and im in deep in IV and i have died i think three times:P but it's the best RPG game ever!!!
  2. D

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

i totally fell in love with this game, it's like a mix of many of my favorite games. Dark Messiah, Fable, Oblivion, Two Worlds, and this is not my favorite game but Dawn Of Magic.
  3. D

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

use the first gold point you get on strenght becouse then you get 150 more in health
  4. D

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

The only thing i didn't like was the end but the rest of the game was FANTASTIC!!! it crashed some times but not offen so GOOD game!
  5. D

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

i'm not serten that it's Alvin whos the grandmaster becouse every time i talked to him as a child i told him that elves were good salamadra bad etc. and he sad "i will remember that" so i'm not sure. this was a Hell of a mistery
  6. D

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

yeah i was wondering on the same thing couse on the grandmaster you find the same neckless that you gave Alvin and triss said that he could have traveld through time and space. And Who the F*** was that Witcher in the end, was it Lambert becouse you never hear from the other Witchers again.......
  7. D

Opinions by gamers.

WoW this is the best RPG game i have ever played (and that tells a lot).The story of this game is especially good and the graphic is Incredible!!! i have never seen such graphic details in my life, and the compat mode is also VERY good, very nicely done its a unik and superb game.Thanks!
Top Bottom