Recent content by DaniellaGiovanna

+
  1. DaniellaGiovanna

Exploring the Witcher 3

Thanks for linking, that's awesome :D
  2. DaniellaGiovanna

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Witcher 3 Death March Gameplay Walkthrough in 4K HDR (the full game archived in a searchable manner on YouTube)

Hey everybody, I'm currently recording my 4th playthrough - basically because I MUST have a high-quality preservation of the entire experience because it's just so amazing :) And since YouTube started supporting 4K HDR properly this year, I figured I'd go ahead and share my recordings incase...
  3. DaniellaGiovanna

Why Replay The Witcher III? [Poll]

When I played it for the first time it was mostly a mixture of "I don't want it to end" and I'd also changed my mind about certain choices I'd made. Not because I'd read up on their consequences but just because I formed different opinions on the morality of certain situations as I thought them...
  4. DaniellaGiovanna

When this game amazed you the most [TW3 spoilers]

I already liked the game a lot when I just did the initial contracts in White Orchard - the storytelling around Missing in Action, Devil by the Well - the interaction with Mislav and Tomira, the choice of whether or not to give Lena the Swallow potion... Then came the Bloody Baron. Laughed my...
  5. DaniellaGiovanna

Exploring the Witcher 3

When you go and find Triss in Novigrad, there's graffiti around her house. I tried to make sense of it, I think it says something along the lines of "Sorceress[sic] are whores" :LOL: (though it's rather obscured with overgrown ivy and all and I can't say for sure)
  6. DaniellaGiovanna

Witcher 3 destroyed my life

I love how supportive everybody is in this thread haha No but I mean I get it, every time I finished it before I take some time before starting again and, well, this might sound really weird but I almost sort of feel like I'm in mourning? I'm on my 4th playthrough and recording it all this...
  7. DaniellaGiovanna

Off Topic: Ideas For Witcher Spin-off!

Though I love Ciri as a character I'd rather not see her in a Witcher spinoff. Our choices in The Witcher 3 have implications for her fate and I'd rather not see these outcomes changed in a sequel. The idea of creating your own character sounds pretty fun. Perhaps some kind of Skyrim-Witcher...
  8. DaniellaGiovanna

Starting My 3rd Playthrough!

Haha, yeah. The way I do it, I do most of the Gwent and side quests a little earlier, before the main storyline's momentum picks up. Or, do it after the main storyline's finished - plenty of time and extra content with HoS and Blood & Wine ^^
  9. DaniellaGiovanna

Qualitative research study about Witcher 3

Dutch, English The Netherlands, but I'm also somewhat inclined to say "Europe" because I know a lot of people from other countries on the continent English (there is no Dutch but even if there was I would've chosen English - Dutch translations usually suuuuuck) - Hum, I don't know to what extent...
  10. DaniellaGiovanna

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Looks good. I'm somewhat relieved since they put these videos out + the most recent trailer. When I'd only seen the very first trailer I wasn't too impressed
  11. DaniellaGiovanna

I repainted Geralt's statue from the collector's edition

Wow that is amazing, great job! I should never attempt something like that on my ronin Geralt figurine - it'd prolly end up like that botched Jesus painting :LOL:
  12. DaniellaGiovanna

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I'm somewhat conflicted because though I'd love to get more game content to play as Geralt, I did already play The Witcher 3 all the way till the end (Blood and Wine) and do feel like the storyline has a good conclusion as-is. If they decided to make new games, and to have you play as Geralt, I...
  13. DaniellaGiovanna

Game informer put Witcher 3 as best game of all time

It is not without fault in terms of certain game mechanics, but it's certainly the most immersive game I've ever played, and that is mainly due to good voice acting, great storywriting and - most importantly - the difficult choices you have to make, and their outcomes. It's these aspects that...
  14. DaniellaGiovanna

Starting My 3rd Playthrough!

Awesome! This game has been keeping me busy for years, on my 4th playthrough right now, Death March this time (and sharing it in 4K HDR on my YT channel). Not sure how many hours a single playthrough cost me though I reckon it would've been 70+
  15. DaniellaGiovanna

Piercing cold not working properly

What platform are you on? Try disabling the ability and slotting in a different one. Then re-add it and try again
Top Bottom