Recent content by DarthCvrnda

+
  1. D

Patch 1.08 out now!

I noticed someting strange on the GOG.com Twitter account regarding Patch 1.08. Recent tweet said the following: "Grab yourself Patch 1.08 of witchergame for bugfixes (incl. the achievement bug) and basic modding. Enjoy!" So... basic modding? There is no official word of modding support in...
  2. D

Beard and Hairstyle DLC Exclusive Sneak Peek!

I feel that, sooner or later, this had to be done. Yokelicious really reminds me the legendary Dwayne Dibley from British sitcom Red Dwarf
  3. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

I hope this isn't answered already, but can we find any reference to the events of the latest Andrzej Sapkowski book in the game? Of course I mean Sezon burz, I'm not sure if there is official English translation of the title, I know just about Polish and Czech (Bouřková sezóna)
  4. D

10 Years of The Witcher forums - Contest Results

Few moments ago, I received nice package from Poland. I though it would be nice to share at least some photos: So it looks like the prizes were already sent, though Czech Republic is very close to Poland and it seems the Czech Post worked better than it's normal (their service and timing is...
  5. D

10 Years of The Witcher forums - Contest Results

Wow! Many thanks for the prizes. I'm sure the poster and sticker will be awesome, it's surely more than I expected. Now, my entries are following: "The ode for The Witcher community" poem Short story called "The art of talking and waiting" (entry to the last contest) This story was also...
  6. D

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

It's hard to believe it's six years since my registration, though considering the very little amount of my posts, it's clear I was always reading instead of writing. Congratulations anyway, it's great anniversary, I think I can honestly say The Witcher forum has one of the most polite, calm and...
  7. D

The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

I understand worries about whole Cenega thing in terms of quality of Czech localization and package of the game/collector's edition, but don't worry. Recently, I got few informations from Cenega lead. They told me that Comgad is still creator of the Czech localization and Cenega is able to...
  8. D

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

Thanks to the fact that I'm gaming journalist, I experienced few interesting moments. I can't forget about the moment when I played preview version of The Witcher 2 for the first time. That feeling that I can play the game on my own PC long before release, and the moment when I saw murder of...
  9. D

We want to hear your questions!

Can we expect some type of mod tools, or any other official way to easily create mods for Cyberpunk?
Top Bottom