Recent content by DarthNyquil

+
  1. DarthNyquil

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I am the King in Yellow, and where I go, madness and death follow.
  2. DarthNyquil

What about Multiplayer?

Sure, if you want Fallout '76 again, because that's how you get Fallout '76 again. :rolleyes: 1617913322 T-pose your way to VICTORY! :LOL:
  3. DarthNyquil

Generalized ammo types were a HUGE mistake (and looter shooter gameplay in general)

I don't know that I'd categorize it as a HUGE mistake, but it does irk me that SMGs, precision rifles, and assault rifles share ammo as it gives me less incentive to use anything but the best DPS copy of any one of those gun types that I own at any given moment. I'd rather those three were...
  4. DarthNyquil

Is there an upper limit or diminishing returns on armor?

Dunno, but I DO know that right now crafting results are WILDLY inconsistent. In fact, go to any weapon crafting pattern and click on the icon for any given weapon multiple times. Not the crafting button, just the pattern icon. Notice how the tooltip values for the weapon on the righthand side...
  5. DarthNyquil

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Vehicle damage now persists through summons and your vehicles stay scattered across the map if you summon a different ride instead of being cleaned up by the games cleanup code.
  6. DarthNyquil

I don't like Panam Palmer

So?
  7. DarthNyquil

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

For me, it seems to have two new bugs for every bug fixed. But hey, at least crafting mats are dirt cheap now, and my Lizzie is Legendary finally. So that's...something.
  8. DarthNyquil

Don't use smart weapon against Tyger Claw

Smartguns have unreliable effects on Tyger Claws, but a good old fashioned shotgun? Fixes them right up. ;) That said, I shoot everything with tech weapons...assuming I don't hack their brains out of their ears first. Or send one cyberpsycho and sit down with some pop-turd to enjoy the show.
  9. DarthNyquil

Why the person above you should be banned

^Probably likes pineapple on pizza, like a heathen. Banworthy offense on a cosmic scale.^ 1617839074 ^DEFINETLY likes pineapple on pizza. SUPERBANNED!"
  10. DarthNyquil

See this? See That? You can't have that - Cyberpunk 2077

Yup, the lack of cosmetic customization irks me to no end in a game based on these words from Mike Pondsmith on page 4 of Cyberpunk 2020: 1) Style over Substance It doesn't matter how well you do something, as long as you look good doing it. If you're going to blow it, make sure you look like...
  11. DarthNyquil

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

Because armored fashion has been part of the genre in novels and pen and paper roleplaying since ALWAYS!
  12. DarthNyquil

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Love blooms in a back alley. Songs that the Hyades shall sing, Where flap the tatters of the King, Must die unheard in Dim Carcosa.
  13. DarthNyquil

My biggest problems with CP2077 right now (PC)

Doesn't feel empty to me, but I will acknowledge that they've fixed some bugs but introduced several annoying new ones (persistent vehicle damage, Lizzy firing inconsistently, missing icons on loot, tech weapons sometimes not charging without a game reboot, mods sometimes randomly changing...
  14. DarthNyquil

Rant: Why do all of these loose ends exist? :[ (Spoilers)

I've found a LOT of shards that tell the rest of the story of side quests and gigs I did (with often tragic epilogues), so I can't really agree with your gripe. The others are flavor text there to give us a snapshot of the harsh realities of living in Night City.
  15. DarthNyquil

Underwater = Underwhelming?

I too think Kristen Stewart is at best pleasant to look at.
Top Bottom