Recent content by destructorN7

+
  1. destructorN7

Player Body Types in Cyberpunk 2077

This is what worries me the most. As said before, I don't ask for something as good as fallout 4 customization, but I think it is very dumb to change something great to something decent at best. Last years CC looked very good, this year's CC, even the fuckin color of the interface is ugly
  2. destructorN7

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I just want you to use last year's character creation instead of the new one (except for the lifepath system which is a great idea) Last year's CC looked way better as an interface, had a lot more options and allowed for a bit more customization on the characters past, I hope to see something...
  3. destructorN7

Gameplay Stream Announcement

Subdermal armor is a thing in cyberpunk, and the double jump thing I agree is arcade, but also too much of a small detail. I also forgot they said people will judge you based on your clothing and hairstyle, which is kind of a social skill... I just hope cool also works as social skill, keeping...
  4. destructorN7

Gameplay Stream Announcement

There was double jump in last year's demo and that's because of legs cyber ware, which makes sense. Sandsquatch does not use magic, she uses steroids, I don't see anything wrong with it. About the social skills thing... I don't like it either, but I hope humanity at least is still there. I...
  5. destructorN7

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

I want to roleplay as some characters from William Gibson's Neuromancer as it is probably the most cyberpunk thing ever. I will create Molly in the first playthrough, high cool stars, focused on pistols and SMGs, hopefully with her iconic lenses implanted over her eyes and the razor blade...
Top Bottom