Recent content by detectme

+
  1. detectme

January and Feburary Big updates, what to excpect ?

The Senior Quest Designer retweeted an article saying that people had unrealistic expectations. Yeah, tell him we're sorry for reading every news article that came out with devs being interviewed and promissing a million things that just weren't true. Promisses 1,000 NPCS with daily routines...
  2. detectme

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

All my friends get a stutter, there has to be something that's causing the issue, I have good temperatures aswell, I don't even need the game to auto-save for me to test if saving causes stutter, run press F5 (quicksave) instant micro-stutter
  3. detectme

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

People here saying bottleneck or SSD , check Dubstepzz video , the guy is playing ULTRA 4K RAY TRACING on the best hardware out there and as soon as the red auto save logo pops up he gets a stutter, I get a stutter no matter what playing at 80fps on Ultra with some tweaking in the settings and...
  4. detectme

Random micro stutters/stutters?

Stutters only happen to me when the game auto-saves, maybe that's the issue for you aswell? Ialso have 1080ti , 32gb ram I didn't find a fix yet but i'm looking really hard for a fix , because waiting for CD won't happen as they never fixed it on Witcher 3 , an option to increase time between...
Top Bottom