Recent content by Deusexyourface

+
  1. Deusexyourface

NCPD still spawns...1.2

The only way you could blame older gen consoles on the bad wanted system in Cyberpunk, is if nobody had ever seen any proper system for crime in an open world game ever before on older consoles. There is no excuse, it is one of 2 things, a seriously bad lazy design or unfinished trash that has...
  2. Deusexyourface

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I feel you, and your feelings are justified. I have not played it much since the last patch, which for me was a let down ( I think most reasonable people can agree it was ). But lets be real, they cannot afford to mess this one up, nobody needs that. The last patch bringing game breaking bugs...
  3. Deusexyourface

Not really? are you genuinely saying 1.2 looks better? The reflections are less, Look at the foliage?
  4. Deusexyourface

If you watch this highlight video posted by CDPR, you can see what is a "possible" downgrade when it shows the new patch version. I am hoping this is my mistake. The game has many issues, removing one of the positives it has going for it, is a step backwards. Anyone else have input on this...
  5. Deusexyourface

Can we get confirmation from the dev that messaged in here, that the visuals are not getting downgraded as seen in the Highlights video CDPR put out?
  6. Deusexyourface

Honestly, this would be hilarious, and a huge sigh of relief. I could respect that.
  7. Deusexyourface

Perhaps the videos are just churning out some easy to digest changes, even if some of those changes seem lacklustre. Can understand the more technical fixes people would probably find boring in a video of this kind. If it drops and the fixes are few and far between. It is not going to be good...
  8. Deusexyourface

You want reasons? Ok Lets have some real talk. People have bought this game last December at full price as a fully released product, many of them are waiting to be able to enjoy it as a finished product. The last patch was a hotfix disaster and this is the only other major patch outlined in the...
  9. Deusexyourface

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

So by now most of you have read the response by CDPR head regards Cyberpunk being a 9/10 10/10 game as reviewed in PC games media. I think this pretty much paints a grim picture for anyone thinking CDPR are reflecting on the failures of Cyberpunk outside the console performance and bugs. There...
  10. Deusexyourface

I am not the one talking or speaking on behalf of you, CDPR or anyone else. That is not dialogue, your simp,le attempt to be condescending was noted and stepped on.
  11. Deusexyourface

Poland has a totally different cost of living. The price of my house would get me 4 in Poland. I highly doubt that devs are on 5 dollars and hour. Do you think the news sites that have been haunting them about heavy work loads would not be all over that??
  12. Deusexyourface

Ah cool so what is he saying then as you have the inside scoop? Do tell us mere mortals some of whom be your next boss. we are all ears as to what exactly this less than half hearted apology can mean? it was just a lucky coincidence that no reviews got out about performance on ps4. Gotcha.
  13. Deusexyourface

Whoever is in charge of the PR needs to [...] stop right now. Issue this apology after you have made some ground on fixing the game properly. Actually better still just shut your mouth and fix the game. Sony pulled the game from its store it is a joke is what it is. The apology was full of BS...
  14. Deusexyourface

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

It was misleading advertising, do all the mental gymnastics you wish. They lied, they know they mislead people, be it performance quality, or content in game. World news yet some on here still in serious denial, am I even surprised you are a forum vet. Keep making your excuses and blaming the...
Top Bottom