Recent content by Di-Yopuka

+
  1. D

Cyberpunk World Mmorpg

I think an mmorpg of the cyberpunk world not only night city with pvp pve and rp content as another game not necessarily linked directly to V but to ur own char would be awesome
  2. D

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Are we gonna get expansions after dlc's? Is the multiplayer a different game or just a kind of expansion ? 1610643643 Also great work enjoying the game a lot it's understandable everything that has happened due to it hasn't been a normal year
  3. D

Cyberpunk - Online

Both make lots of money but let's not focus on the payment method but in the adventure way as having both pvp and pve scenarios and also rp scenarios as well, I say monthly sub cause well that's a constant income for the company also usually premium intends to end as a p4w game and ends dying as...
  4. D

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

The point of an mmorpg is not only pvp but rp wich in cyberpunk lore has a whole huge amount of options and also there's pve in multiplayer harder bosses and mechanics :P seen all that Wich does sounds a bit complex to implement with the fact of guns and snipers also makes my mind blow since...
  5. D

Cyberpunk - Online

Well all mmorpg have microtransactions and monthly sub 1610638355 If u check both wow and ff14 they have the monthly subscription and an ingame real money shop and both companies have made hundreds of millions as well
  6. D

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I do say both and instead of just mainly microtransactions an cyberpunk world online mmorpg subscription based so it gets the money to get constantly uptaded with patches and expansions , and keep the single player based on V while the multiplayer well self made char/name/class
  7. D

Trans V

It's understandable that ea char has a sexuality just like gender and seems both fair and real related, yeah it's sad when the char u like results to not like it gender but that's real life day thing
  8. D

Cyberpunk - Online

I mean in my theory I hope there are both pve and pvp areas just like in other mmorpgs xD also hoping for a balance on demage related both in actual game and for future possibilities like pve or pvp online
  9. D

Cyberpunk - Online

I said in other posts I imagine a "new" genre of mmorpg since the most popular like wow or ff14 are bit more how u say it medieval type, this futuristic/adult wit melee/shooter/netrunners and other options would be so awesome I would totally pay a monthly sub to play it
  10. D

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

I mean breast size didn't change a lot either if u have clothes on no matter if u choose small or big it will show the average ones on size 1610635535 Lool
  11. D

Here comes my suggies

Why gta an mmorpg is better even if they make it subscription based so they can pay everyone to keep fixing bugs that can come using maintaines also good way to pay for the patches and expansions I mean company needs to win money to make more content the game has a lot of potential, not to be...
  12. D

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

All other countries in game have so much potential for an mmorpg sub based :P
  13. D

🎉The Welcome Thread

I would like to open a thread mods about: I would like to suggest that other or multiplayer different that the one planed in case the rumors of how it's planed are real, an mmorpg I would totally pay a sub for and futuristic adult rated mmorpg with both shooters melees and netrunners the...
  14. D

Can't drop/stash Iconic ( ! ) marked clothing [spoiler] - PC

U can it's one of the wall weapons u just need to tell him u won't give him back
  15. D

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

Post ending DLC of V after her/his choice 1610630987 Also wouldn't mind the multiplayer as a different game I would totally pay for it if it's mmorpg kind I would even pay sub for it mmorpg world needs a cyberpunk type game not E rated
Top Bottom