Recent content by DiosGnosis

+
  1. DiosGnosis

Wow I just realized how short this game really is.

OMG! Same. As a gamer since 1985, I can think of a handful of titles (of hundreds played...) that really, Really, REALLY kept my interest and begged for completion. Many of those games were played in my youth. Quite simply, I had more time in which to play. However, our current 'wash - rinse -...
  2. DiosGnosis

Breh... I did the SAME EXACT THING!!! I couldn't let it go. And it actually shifted my play style for the rest of this current playthrough. I had intended on going the 'No Kills' route, angling for stealth and passive/non aggro mission completion where possible. After the game introduced this...
  3. DiosGnosis

I can appreciate anyone's assessment and experience. I suppose for me, I had no expectations. I was intentionally avoiding all the hype, news, reviews... etc. Of course, some of the info slipped in. I started hearing how it was bombing on last gen consoles, which actually fueled my decision to...
  4. DiosGnosis

Comedy makes no sacrifice of character... which is to say, it was a trite and curt comparison meant to amuse some and potentially bemuse others. Hate God... He gave me my sense of humor. Maybe the joke plane flew too far overhead? Either way, I'm 60hrs in and feel like I'm behind. I'm getting...
  5. DiosGnosis

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Paid full price after what some were deeming the most atrocious Triple A title launch in history... pshh! Does the game need work? Absolutely. Do the Devs know this? Of course. But I refuse to let the riffraff influence my choices. I picked up the Witcher 3 on super sale and vowed to give CDPR...
  6. DiosGnosis

Wait... so you're allowing the scripted game pacing to influence your decisions and then bitching that the game is too short? Do you wear a mask alone while driving with the windows up?
  7. DiosGnosis

[Bug?] Beat on the Brat: Arroyo - reward question

Same Quest, Different BUG... In my instance, upon first meeting Buck, I assume he isn't supposed to be standing in front of a vehicle that has been blown up and overturned with him clipped partially into the side of it... correct me if I'm wrong, lol. So the dialogue sequence was rather lacking...
Top Bottom