Recent content by Dique1337

+
  1. Dique1337

Pro Tip: It's hard to overstate how silly overpowered Memory Wipe is...

It's a singleplayer game, there is no such thing as "overpowered". It's completely up to you if you use this ability or not.
  2. Dique1337

How to upgrade Clothing Rarity ?

You can't. At least without mods.
  3. Dique1337

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

Is anyone forcing you to use weapons that deal so much damage? You know you can just use something that doesn't one-shot everything.
  4. Dique1337

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

And what is it with that filled ashtray in V's apartment? Sorry, but it's quite obvious that V actually starts smoking at some point.
  5. Dique1337

stay cool, they are just trying to spook us

Yeah, in 5 out of 6 times I played that mission. Don't know why I didn't get it that one other time.
  6. Dique1337

Draw distance issue

What platform are you on? I'm on PC and can't replicate the issue.
  7. Dique1337

is cyberpunk nietzschean or hegelian?

You do understand that some people like doing that and that there is nothing wrong with it?
  8. Dique1337

Why cant you keep your girlfriend and stay in the city?

Judy going with V and the Aldecaldos doesn't seem forced. When you romance Judy and she asks you what last night meant, she literally says "ruined my plans, you know. Wanted to leave NC, even started packing." The sun ending is also literally the same with either Panam or Judy, they both leave...
  9. Dique1337

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

I answered yes, because I don't want to rule it out, but I really can't say before knowing what the DLCs will be about. If it's something that doesn't interest me, then no.
  10. Dique1337

The degree of discussion around 1st/3rd person, modding V, and V vs the endings, is evidence of CDPR being onto something...

I think acknowledging that should be fair enough. I understood that and I still disagree in that point. Third person cutscenes would still be immersion-breaking, because you also don't see yourself in third person when talking to someone, do you? Also the voiceacting in this game is...
  11. Dique1337

Cut content still in the game

Hype doesn't come from marketing, hype comes from yourself. I expected a Blade Runner-esque Deus Ex and I wasn't disappointed. I've learned my hype-train lesson long time ago and I'm very suspicious when it comes to marketing material. Now this might sound harsh, but going into a game like this...
  12. Dique1337

The degree of discussion around 1st/3rd person, modding V, and V vs the endings, is evidence of CDPR being onto something...

I don't care much about photomode, but I understand it's important for others. So sure, why not? I don't want any more third person scenes than those already in the game, it just doesn't make sense for a first person game. More working reflections of my character would be great though. I don't...
  13. Dique1337

VG247 Art. on Women in CP2077

Why do articles like this always ignore the lore? It's a highly sexualised dystopian future, based on lore written in the 80s. What did they expect?
  14. Dique1337

DIsappointed in a missing easter egg

Maybe it's there and you just haven't found it yet? AFAIK, not everything has been found.
  15. Dique1337

This forum needs a downvote button

Downvoting wouldn't help, as it would just end up like on reddit where people abuse it to show their (dis-)agreement with it.
Top Bottom