Recent content by dizzyteacup16

+
  1. dizzyteacup16

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Thank you so much!! I will do this right now 💕
  2. dizzyteacup16

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Hey there! Thanks for the great patch. Still having fun in NC! But did want to report a bug since I know you guys set out specifically to fix this issue: Platform: PS5 No mods or anything since I’m on console. Quest: Small Man Big Mouth Details: Van is there now as mentioned in the patch. But...
  3. dizzyteacup16

More romance options please?

Judy is the best! I can't argue with that haha. I would agree for sure that the way those three characters are written now, there is no room for romance with them! But perhaps in future content, they may be revisited or undergo some development with future storylines that makes this more...
  4. dizzyteacup16

NEW EXPANSION SPECULATION

This is what I am hoping for the most! If not this DLC then maybe in some other future content, but I have a mighty need to understand more about the Peralez quest line! And I want so badly to see the events of the DLC have an effect on the endings (or provide a new, alternate ending).
  5. dizzyteacup16

Looking at the Endings... Spoilers

After watching the teaser earlier today, we all know that *spoiler I guess* Johnny will be in the upcoming DLC content. Do you guys think that this means that the DLC will take place before the ending sequence of the game? And if so, do you think future DLCs could have the power to offer new...
  6. dizzyteacup16

So still no NG+

If we do get NG+, I know this is wishful thinking, but I would really love a rework of the way saves are stored. Probably impossible because it might risk everyone's saves in the process! But this is definitely a game that is fun to play again and again. It's very difficult telling my...
  7. dizzyteacup16

More romance options please?

I think that there are so many already-existing characters that would make fantastic romantic interests for V. With the upcoming DLC, I am a little worried that we will receive a new romanceable character that we meet in the DLC rather than adding romance paths for any existing characters. And I...
Top Bottom