Recent content by DocDoomII

+
  1. D

(Bug?) Can't give Phillipa's crystal to Yeneffer

My problem with giving the crystal to Yennefer is that, as opposed as when you give it to Triss, you only see a grey portal effect in the megascope and hear the voices going, but not the sorceresses. And the portal effect stays up forever after that moment. Both with 1.0.6 and 1.0.7
  2. D

Severe decrease in performance and stability after 1.07

Since the patch I can't play in fullscreen because of stutter. Only borderless window is fluid, and still, with the same settings I had before I have less frames and the antialiasing is gone even if it's active.
  3. D

English vs Polish Voice Acting

Nah, don't like the polish at all. Feels too young.
  4. D

1.07 didn't change LOD issues

Yes, I've seen the same thing many times. It can be jarring, but I've seen the same shit in a number of games, with different hardware, different drivers, even different game engines. It's just the way things evolved to in videogames, and programmers being unable to fix their shit right.
  5. D

Ciri's alternative look DLC available

The only good looking armor in Witcher 3 is Lambert's.
  6. D

Your most hated Monster type

Earth Elementals, Golem and such. They are not difficult to kill, it just takes too long to hack them down.
  7. D

Stutter since 1.07 even at 60FPS

Try setting the game to borderless windows. Full screen mode is the only mode where the game stutters for me.
  8. D

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Tired the new movement response option. What does it change exactly? Can't see any difference.
  9. D

Differential installer. GOG customizes their installers with only differential informations, so if a file is altered by the patch it only applies the altered bits. Galaxy and Steam replace the file completely.
  10. D

So many people downloading it, my gog galaxy client can't even connect to the servers.
  11. D

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

As I said previously, Geralt can become a lot richer than that without cheating.
  12. D

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

The only thing I don't like about the "graphical downgrade" is the changes to Yennefer's face. I liked the original face a lot more.
  13. D

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Well you don't actually have to stop when you are max weight. I went more than once up to 400 and that gave me no problem. You can swim fine whatever the weight. When on land I just move with the horse. Apparently his back doesn't break no matter how much I weight.
  14. D

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Wrong. You just need to clean all smuggler caches in Skellige. I went easily to 77k coins. And I'm still over 60k even after crafting all mastercrafted sets, so, it's clearly pointless to have so much money. But still obtainable without exploiting things like pearls and the loanshark. And just...
  15. D

Did I miss something?

Ehm, the EE download was that big because you needed to download an updated version of the pack0.dzip file. Which is 10gb large...
Top Bottom