Recent content by DoDoBrd

+
  1. D

To CDPR: Re-balancing the "hard" difficulties

To CDPR: Re-balancing the "hard" difficulties As anyone who has finished the game on Death-March knows, its simply not challenging in the slightest by the end and I'd argue after roughly level 15 any sense of danger has completely disappeared. This was a problem in the Witcher 2. With...
  2. D

Death March difficulty in The Witcher 3

This problem creep-ed up in the Witcher 2 *cough* improved quen *cough* the only rememdy is to make sure to attempt quests that are purely your level and ignore keeping your gear up-to-date. The fact you have to play differently to make the game challenging is a short-coming in my opinion but...
  3. D

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

Nvidia coughing up why kepler cards (all of them) run worse than cards that they usually beat handily would help out a lot of the people with dGPUs, as a large amount of them are Kepler based (6xx 7xx).
  4. D

The Witcher 3 - Kepler GPU

780ti and you'd think I purchased a bargain chip. Can run GTA:V on extremely nice settings yet this game buckles and doesn't look as good @ similar settings. Really silly that the game's graphical fidelity was nerfed for consoles yet said nerf (which the PC version got too) didn't seem to help...
  5. D

Obvious Downgrade

I think both sides are jumping too far in their respective corners. The game is obviously having development issues. Lets not forget CDProjektRED has never released on 3 platforms (2 of which are new to the entire industry) simultaneously. They've also never made an open-world game in the scope...
  6. D

Easter egg in trailer.

lol shows I've read the omnibus thread. Delete this one I suppose.
  7. D

Easter egg in trailer.

Easter egg in trailer. Lock if old, I didn't see a topic about it on this forum.
  8. D

Patch 3.2 now available!

Many thanks, I wish more developers would follow you lead in caring for your IPs/fans.
  9. D

The Witcher 3, How do you think it will look (graphically)

I highly doubt it will be as much a graphical powerhouse as the Witcher 2 was at launch. It will almost certainly be launched on consoles and PC same day, which will mean they will have to slightly appeal to the lowest common denominator (whichever HD twin upgrade is the weakest). If it is...
  10. D

CDPR will announce [spoiler]

Pre-order's are in no way an indication that this announcement is going to be a console release of the first game in the series. If anyone here is a Shenmue fan, you will recall that when Shenmue 3 was listed in the "Xbox game bible" published by OXM that pre-orders showed up everywhere on the...
  11. D

The next CDPR's game

I've learned my lesson how companies treat loyal fans overtime, I'll wait till it launches to be safe.
  12. D

Witcher 3, PC or Console focus going forward?

As I stated in my above post, usually console software sales > PC software sales (games). Sure there are exceptions, but there are far more customers who are willing to fork up $59.99 for a brand new title in the console market, than the PC market. Also a small tidbit is the x360 market and the...
  13. D

In my opinion at least I feel it falls short as games that are release on the 360 and PC usually sell 4 times more on the 360 (I know there are exceptions such as BF3). The games predecessor not receiving a console release certainly had a hand here, but the sales for a game as critically...
  14. D

Witcher 3, PC or Console focus going forward? I figured I'd start a separate thread from the sales one as this is one of the questions raised by the market performance of the console port. PC Sales: 0.72 million (retail box units) + 0.25 million (Digital Distribution as of November 2011) =...
  15. D

Xbox Sales numbers

Even if it was, (seems a bit to intricate to be arranged by an EA marketing guy) then CDPR's publisher (WB atm) should have done the same. Either way the marketing for the console version needed to be beefed up.
Top Bottom