Recent content by Doomblade403xxx

+
  1. D

I'm still alive, Part 16

So you weren't kidnapped by aliens. Welcome back.
  2. D

Anyone using Roll20 to play Cyberpunk 2020?

yep been playing and running on there quite a while
  3. D

CP2077 TTRPG?

I mentioned this in another thread and I will echo it here. Mike Pondsmith is a pretty damn good tabletop game designer. However he is kinda a flake when it comes to keeping promises and deadlines. With that said it's a toss up. If he is under contract to release a tabletop game he just might...
  4. D

CP2020 getting a new iteration anytime soon?

It has been whispered in rumor that a new edition of cyberpunks tabletop game would be released at the same time as the upcoming video game. Fact is Mike Pondsmith is a pretty good tabletop game designer with a lousy track record when it comes to meeting deadlines and promises. Most hardcore...
  5. D

Cyberpsychos .....

As empathy goes down the character starts going off the rails. At 3 and below the character is sketchy to violent if not a deranged sociopath. With that said riding the edge of cyberpsychosis isn't as important to an edgerunner as being employable. Lemme put it in todayspeak. You go to that...
  6. D

Cyberpsychos .....

With cyberpsychosis being such a random trick bag of disorders, I would wonder how you could do it without the whole game devolving into a shitshow of players trying to outplay one anothers psychosis. I also wonder how they would even survive on the street. I mean no one is going to want to hire...
  7. D

Looking for an introductory scenario

There are several books out there with scenarios in them Tales from the forlorn hope is at the top of the list but there are also some other great ones. The only issue with these are you would have to find them on the net in pdf. buy them with most out of print, or know someone who has them...
  8. D

Game Stats of the 300 blackout

What I remember from the article they wanted a round for armored combatants and something that can take out small vehicles. From that video this gun would be an over penetrating monster in CQB and man to man would really only be useful in that realm. In Cyberpunk this round would have some use...
  9. D

Game Stats of the 300 blackout

Game Stats of the 300 blackout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5PDQvuybDU&t=414s One of the things that 2013 cyberpunk had over 2020 was that they had a formula in the materials that allowed players to calculate the ballistic damage of new rounds that were not covered in the game. Cyberpunk...
  10. D

If you're looking to buy the Cyberpunk 2020 rule book and setting books:

I have a decent collection of these books on pdf and the information in them is worth Fat Bastard's weight in gold.
  11. D

Unlimited Cyberpunk

Yep prolly the longest running cyberpunk game on the net.
  12. D

Never played Cyberpunk, but have always been a massive Shadowrun fan.

No need to get touchy A .44 magnum is in the top tier of the largest handguns on the planet in cyberpunk. 12mm is roughly the say. For all the hoopla about 454 it isn't much more powerful either and the way most of the 50 AE stats are, they are barely better. What's that leave. The 500 which i...
  13. D

Never played Cyberpunk, but have always been a massive Shadowrun fan.

i disagree with suhira on the deadly part. In cyberpunk 2020 a character can literally walk into the first combat with cheap gear that can stop a standard 44 magnum 60% of the time with standard loads. 11mm over 90% of the time, and anything smaller you might as well be pelting them with bottle...
  14. D

Little help with a Skype Game on roll20

The game show itself is kinda set in stone. Although the ideas presented might make for some interesting side track stuff. Without going into too much detail it's an insane obstacle course. Chucklefuck considers himself to be some manner of entertainer, prolly media class, and purely psychotic...
  15. D

Little help with a Skype Game on roll20

too late he fancies himself a psychotic chuck woolery
Top Bottom