Recent content by Draedark

+
  1. Draedark

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

By "as intended" I did not mean to infer perfect or flawless. I could agree that it is probably not possible for any system to be perfect, but I do feel it is very possible for a system to be capable of working as intended but still have some flaws. Example: Working as intended (only a lucky...
  2. Draedark

The water physics are good.....

Which mission/story/side gig is this in I've never seen it? I may do another play through soon and I do not want to miss anything, please and thank you! Cheers Chooms.
  3. Draedark

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

I think they intended to remove the exploit part, but it caused other issues (items were no longer random enough or random at all) so reverted it and are still working on a permanent fix for the exploit. "The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further. "
  4. Draedark

Would you buy it again?

For fixing bugs: No, because the minor bugs I have experienced did not detract from my experience enough to justify paying again, and would doing so not possibly set a dangerous precedence for companies to start a "pay for no bugs version" development scheme? And since you left the "complete"...
  5. Draedark

I agree saving/loading is an exploit and think they aim to fix it. I offer though that fixing that exploit will not address the core issue, and folks will remain frustrated. Diablo II to CP 2077 is not really a fair comparison as nobody is bumping into one another with CP 2077 being a single...
  6. Draedark

@JoiJo I understand the rarities, the mod slots, etc. and I do not want to pick apart everything you said there, because it is clear that I have not explained my position well enough if folks are still claiming that there is a need for max slot legendary items. This need folks have is something...
  7. Draedark

I cannot get behind the notion that there ever was a "need" to save scum in order to get max slots in the first place. There are no stop gates or checks in the game that halt progression if a character is not wearing a full set of maxed legendary full slot items. This perceived "need" for "non...
  8. Draedark

Yes I agree with that statement. Have you come over to the side of reason or are you sure you are responding to the right thread?
  9. Draedark

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

The statement(s) made by CDPR on why they asked the mod to be taken down was more of a courtesy/FYI for everyone else so folks would know why and what happened. It was not to make sure they had everyone's permission.
  10. Draedark

Law, Science, EULA, Copywrites, Contracts, etc. aside. Mature adults asked some other mature adults to remove specific content that was used in the game they created that they did not want to see out in the world. The other mature adults agreed and took the content down. (the end)
  11. Draedark

Source on where Johnny Silverhand as a JoyToy was a promised/hinted at/hyped feature. Also source on how Johnny Silverhand as a JoyToy "fixes" the game. Can you also elaborate on the path they are seeking? Please and thank you. Cheers Chooms.
  12. Draedark

I must have missed the memo where using a game mechanic as intended was now considered an exploit. Do you have a source? Please and thank you. Cheers Chooms.
  13. Draedark

That is quite the stretch of logic. I meant save scumming for the purpose to re-roll items, not to restore a game from a save point after a death or even after taking a break. The latter is for sure is an intended mechanic, using it for item rolls is clearly not an intended mechanic.
  14. Draedark

So CDPR is saying, we "own" Johnny Silverhand and do not want his likeness used in that manner? I thought this was under "harm to others" (Keanu Reeves). Good point, maybe it is both. 1611860923 I took it as it had the potential to "harm others" (Keanu Reeves) which could then possibly lead to...
  15. Draedark

I am not sure that is a fair comparison. Which celebrities (or even non celebrities) had their likeness/avatars added by Bethesda as part of the core game?
Top Bottom