Recent content by dragonslayerg

+
  1. D

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The marketing for the game made you think this is a 'from rags to riches' story. But it turns out its actually a 'you try to fight cancer and then you die' story. Sorry but if I wanted that kind of story I could just visit the nearest hospital, not wait 7 years and pay 60$.
  2. D

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

No and I never agreed with the criticism on Witcher 3 being too long either. if anything I actually felt Witcher 3 felt a bit rushed at the last act, like they wanted to tell us more if they could but were out of time. Cyberpunk on the other hand feels WAAY rushed and telling a very short...
  3. D

Sucks that the only way for me to enjoy this game is to avoid the main story missions and pretend I'm a bad ass merc who *doesn't* have cyber cancer. Didn't think i will avoid the story in a CDPR game but here we are.
  4. D

[SPOILERS] [SOLVED] The "best" ending really is the best. Voicemails are important.

Puzzles me how people can consider the "you got 6 months to live" a happy ending. It cant even be called a bittersweet. The game sets the bar really low I guess.
  5. D

Cyberpunk 2077 hands down best storyline

Story is ok, nothing special. Could be better. A lot better.
  6. D

DLC/FLC Roadmap?

Any DLC/FLC that doesn't address the endings is a no deal for me.
  7. D

I have no idea why they had to add it, this single line ruin everything. I want to believe its a setup for a DLC but its still stupid.
  8. D

Technically there are two, the evil ending and the good ending, with the good ending being canon. The effects of your choices during NWN2 were shown in the ending slides, the docks in the city, the thieves guild, the city watch, the druids grove etc MOTB is a continuation of the story of your...
  9. D

The ending to NWN2 was continued in the expansion Mask of The Betrayer and it was an amazing expansion with satisfying endings and choices that mattered. We can only hope the same will happen here.
  10. D

Why is my V pretty much forced to hate Arasaka?

IKR? During the end mission i was half expecting to be rewarded by Arasaka by making me head of intelligence/security replacing Abernathy. Would be a perfect and satisfying end for my Corpo V, to replace the one responsible for you getting fired in the first place. God those endings are such...
  11. D

The structure of the main quest is awful and it's not suited for an RPG

Can't believe we at a point where Ubisoft makes better RPG's than CDPR. And they don't need 7 years to make them.
  12. D

Want to add my voice to the ones who are thoroughly disappointed by the endings. The endings drained me of any will to replay this game again. I uninstalled it. I just want a straight answer from CDPR about the future content DLC's, are we going to get a continuation of V's story? Or the "V...
Top Bottom