Recent content by Duncaaaaaan

+
  1. D

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I can't believe the amount of people on here complaining and delcaring they will boycott the game. I trust CDPR, the makers of the best goddamn game series of all time, to make the right decision. There is a reason it is 1st person and not 3rd person this time around. it's a pretty bold move...
  2. D

Paperchase bug: can't talk to any of the bankers.

ok I will. And I tried disabling the tutorials again like we did for the warble of a smitten knight quest bug and it didn't actually do anything unfortunately.
  3. D

Paperchase bug: can't talk to any of the bankers.

Paperchase bug: can't talk to any of the bankers. Hi If I try talking to any of the bankers for permit A38 they just say ''I'm busy come back later" or something along those lines, even though they have a quest marker on them.
  4. D

Black screen crashes still

Black screen crashes still Doing a 3rd playthrough and after an hour or so the screen goes completely black, but sound continues. Have to switch computer on and off, can't ctrl alt delete. Nothing's overheating.
  5. D

GOG Galaxy stops responding and Witcher 3 doesn't start

thanks, this worked. But how the heck do you even know this? lol
  6. D

Can't play because D3DCOMPILER_47 is missing

Can't play because D3DCOMPILER_47 is missing Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rolling back drivers and updates, nothing works. Just yesterday I downloaded a couple mods but I got rid of them and tried again and still doesn't work.
  7. D

Best graphics/performance balance

I can't stand playing this game without hairworks... geralt's hair and beard just looks so bad without it. But the FPS drop is quite big, even with 4x AA. I wish it was possible to have the look/textures of hairworks without the actual part that drains performance.
  8. D

Witcher armor

`from a statistical point of view wolf school + griffin technique is the best.
  9. D

Hairstyle in opening cinematic/killing monsters trailer?

Hairstyle in opening cinematic/killing monsters trailer? Anyone know if it's possible to replicate/theres a mod of it? If you look at Geralt in the character glossary he also has that hairstyle. ---------- Updated at 10:06 AM ----------
  10. D

Problem for gtx 970 users?

Might have found a solution to my problem as I haven't experienced a crash in the last few hours, even visiting crashing 'hotspots' like the foglet contract cave and around kaer morhen. I opened up my PC case for more ventilation, case fans on maximum, and put the fan profile on my gtx 970 to...
  11. D

Tip: Nvidia hairworks with very minimal performance cost

Tip: Nvidia hairworks with very minimal performance cost Want to know the real reason why hairworks tanks the framerate? Because it uses 8x MSAA. Got to Witcher 3 Wild Hunt > bin > config > base > rendering Find "HairworksAALevel=8" and change it to 0, 2 or 4. Save. Putting it on 0 will...
  12. D

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Nope, the story's over, and I am very, very satisfied with the endings for it. Waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 now. Witcher 4 would just delay it.
  13. D

Garbage Performance with a GTX970

At least you can fucking play the game without crashing every 5 minutes.
  14. D

Problem for gtx 970 users?

After a lot of testing (and not much actual playing and enjoying the game) I've found out what makes the EVGA gtx 970 shit itself. It's particles. Look up at the sky in kaer morhen, it crashes because of the fog. Contract swampy thing full of mist and fog, hello black screen and buzzing...
Top Bottom