Recent content by Durzo_Steelfin

+
  1. Durzo_Steelfin

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

Right, that's possible. Up to the parrot though things had been relatively smooth. Entry wasn't especially difficult, but we weren't able to locate the good stock before we were forced to leave. No telling at this point if they might have strengthened their security though.
  2. Durzo_Steelfin

"I'm all ready."
  3. Durzo_Steelfin

"There was a limited amount on display, but it makes sense they wouldn't put it all out. I'm certainly down for the gig."
  4. Durzo_Steelfin

Rodick nods approvingly at Cooter's response. "Sounds like a plan," Rodick says, standing up from his chair and heading over to the plates, "So Gremlin, if you're taking the time ta arrange a more permanent team, I take it ya have a job in mind?"
  5. Durzo_Steelfin

"As for me I'm the muscle. I specialize in manual reconnaissance and stealth, but while I can deal with some physical locks in the way, I'm more likely to kick through an electronic lock than actually disarm it. It sounds like you might be able to handle that though."
  6. Durzo_Steelfin

Rodik smirks but manages to stifle a laugh at Gremiln's description and Cooter's reaction to it before responding to Gremlin. "I'm not opposed to a more permanent team. Jobs haven't exactly gone smoothly, but haven't experienced disaster yet either. As for, uh, Cooter, if the robin's got yer...
  7. Durzo_Steelfin

*Rodick will make an awareness test on the bowl of "yellow-orange lumpy stuff" 7(INT)+7(CS)+4(Aware)+9(Roll)=27 Awareness Rodick heads over and grabs a beer from the cooler before taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs. "So, Gremlin, ever hear anything back from our last 'Client'? I'm curious...
  8. Durzo_Steelfin

Talon responds with an affirmative and spends the remaining time till the meeting letting his system recover from using too many boosters.
  9. Durzo_Steelfin

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - Characters and Discussion

No problem. Lots of pieces and moving parts. I certainly don't remember every rule for the games I play off the top of my head. After Talon does some basic maintenance on his legs to make sure all the damage is superficial, and takes a day or two off for his leg to start healing, he'll be...
  10. Durzo_Steelfin

Yeah, Rodik has a particular fondness for birds. That's also why he has the "Eagle Eye" Shift Tacts and a picture of a Golden Eagle across the back of his Armored Jacket. I was unaware of that. My understanding was that the Chipware Sockets cyberware provided 10 slots, with a maximum amount...
  11. Durzo_Steelfin

Rodik will be spending spending 50 IP: Handgun/SMG 4 -> 5 for 20 IP Streetwise 2 -> 3 for 20 IP Should leave him with 13 left over to bank for next time. Rodik will also buy a new box of M. SMG [30eb] ammo and replace his retractable climbing spikes [75eb]. That would make his new skill...
  12. Durzo_Steelfin

"Yeah, I'll take a beer. You were reliable as every Gremlin, but that job still went abou as sideways as we coulda managed. And I've got a headache like my brain is tryin ta free itself from its case. At the very least, if the job was ta blow the Yaks armory, we at least did that much so maybe...
  13. Durzo_Steelfin

Talon would certainly add it to the table, its not like he needs it.
  14. Durzo_Steelfin

Rodik didn't grab anything since he stayed up top to watch for security when Hernando and Shed entered the vault.
Top Bottom