Recent content by DuVtrell66

+
  1. D

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

What I really want is a complete edition of the strategy guide. The Expansions could be games within themselves and the 16 free dlc.. Please CDPR give us a complete guide to go along with the game!
  2. D

wicher 3 wild hunt prima guide-enhanced edition?

Hey CDPR, any plans to release a updated strategy guide? Now that the last bit of content for this game is just about to come out I'd like to see a updated strategy guide that has been released. I thought the vanilla guide was excellent. I know many people don't bother with them when you can...
  3. D

Release time for Blood and Wine?

It doesn't matter.
  4. D

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Can anyone tell me if red mutagens are more common now with the patch? Thanks.
  5. D

Low level Heavy armor?

Low level Heavy armor? Noticed in my most recent playthrough that the earliest I could craft some heavy armor was at level 13. If there a low lower level Heavy armor that I did not find? most of the low level armor diagrams I found were light armor which is fine but at a point in the game where...
  6. D

Skill balance absolutely awful

Of how about having all the skill slots unlocked from the start? I feel like having the slots locked from the get go hinders any sort of character build early on....especially if it's a hybrid build.
  7. D

A little discouraged..

This build was specializing in Igni and Quen with some points into alchemy for decoctions. I've played all kinds of builds previously and have had fun with all of them. I prefer hybrid builds anyways so that one you suggested looks good. Thanks.
  8. D

Could the devs please make Monster Mutagens more varied?

What's the point of monster mutagens if they don't have a unique buff to them anyways, are they just for decoction crafting? the mutagens the player can create are all more powerful. I like your idea.
  9. D

A little discouraged..

A little discouraged.. Just started my third play through after a hiatus waiting for Hearts of Stone to come out. Decided to start a Deathmarch play through with a sign build not knowing how much signs have gotten nerfed from the last couple of patches. My question to people who have played on...
  10. D

Music from The Witcher series of games available soon on Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music!

Damn, the song during Forefathers Eve is still missing.
  11. D

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I really hope these expansions are integrated into the main game and are not detached as their own entities like some developers do with their DLC like Rockstar and a few others. I want something that adds to the main game, not something that is detached. Anybody rather concerned about this? I...
  12. D

What you expect from 1.10?

un-nerf igni.
  13. D

1.09 Required Suggestion

Doesn't make sense that igni was nerfed to the point of uselessness considering a full mage build requires it as it's main offensive weapon.
  14. D

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Are these expansions integrated into the vanilla game or will they be standalone?
Top Bottom