Recent content by dxm55

+
  1. dxm55

Night City Feels Empty

I think it feels empty not because of a lack of NPCs. I have CROWD on high and there is a shit ton of NPCs on my screen in the busy areas of the city. If feels empty because I know that all these NPCs are just placeholders without any dialogue responses. There are no random NPCs who will add to...
  2. dxm55

Non 16:9 aspect ratio specific bugs

Same here. CRG9.
  3. dxm55

I think people generally don't understand what an achievement this game is

I'm just gonna state this simply. Great visuals! Probably the best one in years. Gameplay mechanics? Meh.
  4. dxm55

Nonsensical Car Model Design Asymmetry

You have a point. Then perhaps they should have a toggle option to disable that, and allow the player to drive as if they were in a standard car sim. but then, they need to fix the handling/steering thing first.
  5. dxm55

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Yep. I just whip out the assault rifle, and then BAM BAM BAM maybe toss a nade or two.
  6. dxm55

So far it has been nothing but shooting. Stealth missions invariably turn into shootfests when your attempts at sneaking fail because of dodging..... Other than that, delivery missions? So GTA. Go there, steal that? GTA. Go there, kill someone? GTA Go there, steal something? GTA Let me know...
  7. dxm55

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

And that kinda makes it worse for CP77 doesn't it? Late to the game, with the same tried, tested and ultimately tired formula.
  8. dxm55

Map while driving TOO ZOOMED IN

Agree with this. One way to implement would be to dynamically scale the map with vehicle speed. The faster you go, the more the map zooms out.
  9. dxm55

Please add a Dedicated dodge button on Pc

I second this. double tapping is silly. Just bind another key to it so it becomes an; eg Shift + movement to dodge.
  10. dxm55

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

Thing is, this is not a driving sim, so the devs should expect most of the playerbase to be using KBM, not a Logitech G29..... There should be some level of progressivity in the steering controls. Right now it's like on/off steering. You're either going straight, or turning full lock.
  11. dxm55

Nonsensical Car Model Design Asymmetry

Devs, you should disable mouse look while driving. It's pretty annoying when you're trying to steer, and mouse movements messes it all up. Driving mechanics are still sub-par. The controls are too sensitive, and the cars slide too easily. I would love to drive in first-person mode, but the...
  12. dxm55

Oh I'm definitely not slighting GTA in the least. I love the GTA series. Have purchased and played GTA all the way from the top-down first version on the PS, all the the way to the PC, with GTAs 3, 4 and 5. I'm just saying that CP77 tried to sell itself as an RPG, but ended up as more of a GTA...
  13. dxm55

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I've played this game up to the Maelstrom mission, just before the mission to get the Relic. And I've decided to stop playing it until CDPR patches the bugs. And/or make enough changes to gameplay elements (maybe, maybe not) Just having fantastic visuals isn't enough. Already had that in RDR2...
  14. dxm55

Yep. It's just that. A runaround shooter with basic missions. Drive, shoot, and nothing else. Not an RPG.
  15. dxm55

It's really dissapointing.

I had this game on pre-order for so long. And other than amazing visuals, with RT on, everything else fell far below my expectations. Sure, there are some disturbing visual bugs, like not able to see your own reflection for one. But so far, not too bad. The gameplay elements however..... -...
Top Bottom