Recent content by DXMG

+
  1. D

Missing Diagrams from Hearts of Stone Expansion

Try going to a master craftsman and setting the filter for craftsman level/wrong type to OFF. I had the same problem you do, and this was the way I fixed it. It HAS to be a Master, the other craftsman dont even seem to let me access that filter. I did it in Crows Perch with the armor chick...
  2. D

MicroFriezes on PC!

+1 to Sigi's tweaks, they worked wonders for me I think specifically, it is setting prerendered frames to 1 that is the key to getting rid of the micro stutter/frame pacing issues. (also try other settings if 1 doesnt work though, some do better with 2 or even 4)
  3. D

Balisse fruit is missing from merchants

I personally have never found it in Velen/Novi. I can buy it in Skellige, and farm tons in White Orchard, but never seen it for sale or growing wild in Velen/novi.
  4. D

Patch 1.12 Gwent cards victory display too bright

800MB to fix a screen being too bright. sounds legit.
  5. D

The dualshock/Playstation button icons are in the game. CD Projekt didn't lie.

Let me rephrase: I have PS icons and I have not deleted anything. As soon as I start the game in 1.12, PS icons are there with no further action needed by me.
  6. D

Quest says I failed something that I did successfully

Does it show "Take it to Yen" as an option?? maybe they changed it for 1.12 and screwed itup lolol. previously, doing either one would fail the other, but if you did the steps to get both, it would actually change both multiple times. They switch back and forth being green and red, until...
  7. D

Quest says I failed something that I did successfully

Sure you took it to Triss?? There are two possibilities at that point - take it to Triss, or take it to Yen.... doing either one fails the other. You can actually get both of them green by a convoluted series of steps that no one would likely ever do in a normal playthrough though.
  8. D

What performance Can I get (Need Help Asap) ?

Well, "painful" is maybe a bit of exaggeration. From a normal 7200RPM drive, youll have fairly long load times when initially loading a save, a shortish load time when Fast Travelling inside a region, a LOOONG load time when Fast Travelling to a different region, and a short-ish load time on...
  9. D

Patch 1.12 performance hit

Verify game files through Steam/GOG after every patch installs. This will preemptively fix about 98.765% of problems with FPS being weird, NPCs that wont talk/move/fight, enemies that wont die, quests bugging out, etc. it may also be necessary to delete your user.settings file from...
  10. D

Trapped in the ruins of Tuirseach Castle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7IU9BqgKzM :wisegirl:
  11. D

What performance Can I get (Need Help Asap) ?

64GB SSD + 5400RPM HDD is a terrible idea. Youd have a very fast, snappy OS that would load programs and games stupidly slow. SSD for OS + primarily played games, and a 7200RPM, no less than 64MB cache HDD for general use programs and data is the way to go. Loading from the HDD will still be...
  12. D

1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

Can we put up a sticky saying "VERIFY FILES AFTER EVERY PATCH!!!!" please? The same question and answer get posted about a million times after every damn patch.....
  13. D

Trapped in the ruins of Tuirseach Castle

It worked fine for me.... just did it. I had never been there on this save though, so maybe that matters......
  14. D

Patch 1.12 out now!

I gotta reply to just this bit : (we aren't speaking of a small "hard to spot" animal here, we are talking about a whole big "in your face" part of the scenery that you can't (never) miss I have never once seen a whale in this game. :D
Top Bottom