Recent content by Edtjiang

+
  1. E

Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

Ah, i didn't know that thing existed.. thx for the help..
  2. E

Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

Hello, today i played the game while at rank 1 with 4 mosaic pieces, and i won.. i got geralt mosaic as reward, then i played another game and again i won.. to my knowledge, i should be at pro rank by now, consider i just got the mosaic and i won another game, but right now i'm still at rank 1...
  3. E

Gwent iOS: Completed tutorial but contract is stuck.

just write a ticket in the support section and they can help you.. i just did like a week ago..
  4. E

Missing cards from starter deck

I just started playing gwent since IOS release, and recently i realized that i didn't have some cards from starter dack (nithral, griffin, and wild hunt warrior).. is it normal?because i picked nilfgaard as my starter faction.. but i got every single card from their starter deck except those...
  5. E

Bad server connection leading to wrong craft

After played some matches, i finally got 1695 scraps to get azar javed, and ferko card for my syndicate deck.. when i crafted azar javed, there's problem with connection to server and told me to try again.. when i tried to craft again, it worked.. then the problem happened again when i tried to...
Top Bottom