Recent content by Eklektyzm

+
  1. Eklektyzm

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Ughhh excuse me, but no negative energy allowed in the JudyExpress. We gonna get that Judy content for sure!
  2. Eklektyzm

That's nice finding, her message in credits is so cheerful, but on the other side this cello music is hitting so hard in guts. It's like reminder that death is still waiting for us. Ughhh I really need this cure continuation...
  3. Eklektyzm

Still Basilisk is transporter vehicle so Judy could be with them in here just for that cutscene. But yes, we can at least hope for that retcon :sad:
  4. Eklektyzm

I love it! If it was that easy for modders, it makes me wonder why CDPR didn't make second variant of this ending but with Judy. They could even give them both the same animation. As long as Judy would get some dialogue here I wouldn't mind it, still better than what we have now. Don't get me...
  5. Eklektyzm

"If I'm to choose between one great emoji and another, then I prefer not to choose at all" Geralt of Rivia
  6. Eklektyzm

Oh man this is in my headcanon right now, at least until CDPR make it happen:cry:
  7. Eklektyzm

**Spoilers** Panam Vs Judy **Spoilers**

This kind of threads are completely pointless, every romance option is unique and great in their own way, so almost every player can find someone he can relate to the most.
  8. Eklektyzm

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Perspective of giving Panam opportunity to get to her know more and have some emotional moments like in Pyramid song is good idea, but I doubt that CDPR will make future dlcs and story expansions exclusive to just one romance option. I'm pretty sure that if post game expansion will happen, then...
  9. Eklektyzm

Also Johnny in his last words told us to never stop fighting, there is no way we are going to die in next six months. I just hope it won't be left to our headcanon and we will be able to see that alive V with Judy/Panam/Kerry/River ending.
  10. Eklektyzm

I agree with you, making current endings new lifepaths in future continuation is best possible idea. It wouldn't make the only choice with consequences in the game feel unimportant, while we could finally get more expanded lifepaths that will last more than 15 minutes like in basic game. What I...
  11. Eklektyzm

Honestly, there are lot of possibilities. They can make one ending canon, or make current endings new lifepaths in expansions which eventually will merge into one questline. The choice is theirs. I will be happy as long as we will be able to save ourselves and our loved ones, just how it meant...
  12. Eklektyzm

Damn right, I wanted to change my message when I have realized that Arizona is not enough but you did it for me, good job!
  13. Eklektyzm

Uhmm forget about Judy? Is that even possible? Judy train is too fucking fast, there is no option to get out of it choom! At least not until Arizona station!
  14. Eklektyzm

Ughhhh I really wanna start game again for these Judy moments but the emptiness after the quests pushes me away. They really need to add something in next months, some dialogues, texts, anything that will fix that hollow.
  15. Eklektyzm

Damn right, taking your romances on dates could be great opportunity for V to open up. Like we are in deep shit, our best friend is dead, we are also dying, conversation with doll at clouds has shown that this stuff is tormenting V. Keeping all of these thoughts inside isnt actually a good idea...
Top Bottom