Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Recently I have been desperatly trying to find a new game to play, just to fill the void left by Cyberpunk.
And so I bought Resident Evil 2...
...but Cyberpunk managed to follow me

Whether it's raining, snowing or a zombie apocalypse -> Judy is always by your side

699-1609343829-1512038835.png

Moral of the story : let's never forget her
I love your daily posts, your creativity and your dedication
Keep it up, and stay safe

Recently I have been desperatly trying to find a new game to play, just to fill the void left by Cyberpunk.
And so I bought Resident Evil 2...
...but Cyberpunk managed to follow me

Whether it's raining, snowing or a zombie apocalypse -> Judy is always by your side

View attachment 11156429

Moral of the story : let's never forget her
I love your daily posts, your creativity and your dedication
Keep it up, and stay safe
Me when I see Judy's in trouble:

Hello People! i hope you are having a great day as always !! :ok:

Im very happy to see that every day more and more people join Judy´s express hahaha oohh yeahh!
Im sure that we will get the objetive guys.. each day im more and more sure about that.. We will see our Judy back to action soon! :cool: Cant wait..

Here you have my pics of today guys! as always, specially for all of you !

View attachment 11156351View attachment 11156354View attachment 11156357

And as always.. you all are AWESOME! love you guys! love this community/family we have created here.. :) :love:

Hey guys, what you would love to see in the expansion or any DLC? what do you wait for the most? lets share some ideas! i will prepare myself some pop corns haha :ok: :beer:

I said yesterday what i wait for in this game and i would like to add:
I would love a mission where Judy and V are at a campfire in Arizona, just them.. opening their feelings and emotions to each other, like a date or something.. where you reveal her some things about your past.. you could tell Judy about Jackie.., what happened in the heist.. a mission where we will know more about Judy.. Maybe Judy reveals a new tattoo about V? Aww.. I cant wait... :cry:
These shots are just breathtaking, love it! :sad: That last one with the koi fish's hologram behind Judy, beautiful! :love:

A mission like that at a campfire, just Judy and V talking, opening up to each other, with a great view behind them and the light of the campfire, god, it would be so perfect! :sad::sad:Can't wait for something like this to be in the game, take notes CDPR!

Some things that i would love to see in the future would be like the things some chooms have listed here already. Mundane, but fullfilling things like leaving some breakfast for Judy before leaving the apartment, going out to buy a gift for her/something for V and Judy's house, go out and get a tattoo done with/for Judy, and some random ''events'' like coming late at night and finding Judy asleep in her chair, then being able to carry her to bed. Everything would be real nice, from the small things like these to the more complex and detailed quests that we all would love to see, like some quests with Panam and Judy together in the Arizona expansion!

Can't wait to see more Judy in the future! The Judy Express will not stop until it becomes a reality!:cool: Love you guys!:love::beer:
Post automatically merged:

More life to our eyes!! damn i LOVE these photos! the last one is amazing!! Judy is like mmm what are you planning V? I love it!! :love::cool:

Yeah.. Judy´s Express has no breaks, and we will never stop until we get our mission accomplished haha :beer::ok:
Thank you! Glad you liked them <3 :beer:

Full speed ahead, Judy Express, Arizona here we come! :cool:

Last edited:
Hello People! i hope you are having a great day as always !! :ok:

Im very happy to see that every day more and more people join Judy´s express hahaha oohh yeahh!
Im sure that we will get the objetive guys.. each day im more and more sure about that.. We will see our Judy back to action soon! :cool: Cant wait..

Here you have my pics of today guys! as always, specially for all of you !

View attachment 11156351View attachment 11156354View attachment 11156357

And as always.. you all are AWESOME! love you guys! love this community/family we have created here.. :) :love:

Hey guys, what you would love to see in the expansion or any DLC? what do you wait for the most? lets share some ideas! i will prepare myself some pop corns haha :ok: :beer:

I said yesterday what i wait for in this game and i would like to add:
I would love a mission where Judy and V are at a campfire in Arizona, just them.. opening their feelings and emotions to each other, like a date or something.. where you reveal her some things about your past.. you could tell Judy about Jackie.., what happened in the heist.. a mission where we will know more about Judy.. Maybe Judy reveals a new tattoo about V? Aww.. I cant wait... :cry:
We already got the objective bud, pretty sure :sneaky:
Everyone noticed our feelings about Judy n Panam.
No way they didn't.
Just need more time.
But I don't think I can wait so muchhh
tenor - 2021-01-25T193558.494.gif

CDPR lead quest designer keeps on commenting Panam and Judy related posts in Twitter. I can’t stop hoping for the best. One day we will see official trailer on the official YT CP channel where Panam and male V (Judy and fem V) will stand together near road sign “Welcome to Arizona”:sad:

CDPR lead quest designer keeps on commenting Panam and Judy related posts in Twitter. I can’t stop hoping for the best. One day we will see official trailer on the official YT CP channel where Panam and male V (Judy and fem V) will stand together near road sign “Welcome to Arizona”:sad:
Damn we will be celebrating like hell in these two threads

Yeah, he engages quite a bit with the community :)
Are we talking about Pawel Sasko, we saw his tweet on a Panam meme

These shots are just breathtaking, love it! :sad: That last one with the koi fish's hologram behind Judy, beautiful! :love:

A mission like that at a campfire, just Judy and V talking, opening up to each other, with a great view behind them and the light of the campfire, god, it would be so perfect! :sad::sad:Can't wait for something like this to be in the game, take notes CDPR!

Some things that i would love to see in the future would be like the things some chooms have listed here already. Mundane, but fullfilling things like leaving some breakfast for Judy before leaving the apartment, going out to buy a gift for her/something for V and Judy's house, go out and get a tattoo done with/for Judy, and some random ''events'' like coming late at night and finding Judy asleep in her chair, then being able to carry her to bed. Everything would be real nice, from the small things like these to the more complex and detailed quests that we all would love to see, like some quests with Panam and Judy together in the Arizona expansion!

Can't wait to see more Judy in the future! The Judy Express will not stop until it becomes a reality!:cool: Love you guys!:love::beer:

Thank you! Glad you liked them <3 :beer:

Full speed ahead, Judy Express, Arizona here we come! :cool:

I would love to see all these features that you mentioned!! it would change the feeling of the game completelly.. giving LIFE AND Quality to the game. That scene you mentioned carrying Judy to her bed.. OMG i need to see that in the game :cry:.

And yeah!! Judy´s Express will never stop until we get to Arizona! :cool:

Cant wait to see that moment Vitalurg.. i will cry like a baby for sure.. hahaha but we will get it.. we are together in this :ok: We will see it! and that day, we will celebrate it AF..:beer::cool:

I would love to see all these features that you mentioned!! it would change the feeling of the game completelly.. giving LIFE AND Quality to the game. That scene you mentioned carrying Judy to her bed.. OMG i need to see that in the game :cry:.

And yeah!! Judy´s Express will never stop until we get to Arizona! :cool:

Cant wait to see that moment Vitalurg.. i will cry like a baby for sure.. hahaha but we will get it.. we are together in this :ok: We will see it! and that day, we will celebrate it AF..:beer::cool:
"V wake up, you passed away again, we are in Arizona now. We will find the cure."

June is what 5 months away now?

We can guesstimate that we have 5 updates to look forward to. 1 for each month presumably, plus hotfixes. Then we move into the Free DLC drops, save any changes CDPR might be eying internally at the office. So take that with several large grains of salt.

As previously mentioned, any big "earth-shaking" news for Cyberpunk would be around E3 time in June.

Barring any random surprises, it's a long wait folks. I don't want anyone feeling disappointed and saddened in the meantime! We will get to go back to this universe, count on it! This energy we're cultivating here is good stuff, I'm glad to see the enthusiasm.

We have the Mass Effect Remaster in March (supposedly), and who knows maybe other games we don't even know about yet might drop.

Edit: grammar, words

Last edited:
I've posted this elsewhere, but I think it bears repeating here, in regards to a continuation DLC... So spoilers below, obviously.

Some people have the thought that we can't have an Arizona DLC, because only Star is going to Arizona, and while we can all agree it's the only ending may as well be in the game for us, this does screw three of the four endings.

In the same vein, you have people calling for a crystal palace DLC, or for more work with Arasaka post devil (as Hanako promises). Because of this, people are saying you can't have a continuation DLC, because it would be far too much work, and they are right. Three separate DLCs for each ending is far too much.

The way forward is simple. The continuation DLC should not take place in Arizona, or Crystal Palace. Instead, the continuation DLC should launch differently for each ending. The first quest chain for Star, for example, would have you chasing down leads in Arizona which would then lead to location X. Likewise, the first quest-chain for Sun would have you rampaging across Crystal Palace for what Blue Eyes wants, afterwards he points you to location X as a reward. Hanako could also very easily point you in the right direction after her big job, for the more devil orientated among us.

Each ending would shape the DLC in different way: Sun likely has the backing of Afterlife, connections and Blue Eyes; Devil has fucking Arasaka backing them; and we get what we want: the Aldecaldos, Panam and, last but certainly not least, Judy.

That's how the game should proceed imo. We can all agree that the cliffhanger they present us is unsatisfying, especially at what should be a peak in the V/Judy relationship. If the story carried on or was guarenteed to carry on we would have absolutely no issues, but the fact remains that it is still possible that we don't get this mandatory DLC, which IMO would ruin the game for me. This is why this DLC is so crucial, even if we don't get any more main-game Judy content leading up to it.

Side note: As for Temperance or the "other" ending. Temperance is super tricky, because it's the only ending where Johnny is still around. I welcome CDPR to try and solve that, but between the radical change in story and requiring Keanu to significantly reprise his role, I can see it as being difficult. On the other hand, the Easy Way Out ending doesn't leave much to the imagination, as really is a non-ending.

Top Bottom