Recent content by emijfa

+
  1. E

Mision bug : The tower (In a skellige island)

i waited 5 minutes or more but he didnt move. He just stay still as if his barrier was active. I think i never will do it because seems only its my bug :( . I will try it again in a few days... ty for help mates
  2. E

I ve tried it too many times but always happens the same. Maybe if i still trying it would works, but i dont know. Ty for try to help anyway :)
  3. E

Mision bug : The tower (In a skellige island) At the beginning, all seems alright. I enter in the tower and kill the golem. After that, i talk with the wizard and he sends me to find a book for destroy a barrier. i take the book and deactivate de barrier. Here is the bug! The wizards must helps...
  4. E

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

this is a really good post. Im happy to see that im not the one who have this feelings about the necesity of more content for Triss. I m absolutly team triss and i was angry when i wanted talk with Triss and she only said "Well". She is your love omg, looks like a guardian like you said. I Know...
  5. E

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Yes plz more Triss. The love history about Geralt and Triss is one of the better part of the game for me without dubt ! Best game couple ever :D
  6. E

All Things Gwent Thread

The second skin of geralt, triss, ciri ,etc is really awesome!! I know you print the cards but, where do you get that skins, did you photoshop it?
Top Bottom