Recent content by EMT-Fields

+
  1. EMT-Fields

What game are you currently playing

Helldivers 2 and BG3.
  2. EMT-Fields

Project Orion Wishlist

TPP cutscenes, FPP only gameplay is fine. New protagonist No Johnny Silverhand A survival mode Story that is actually built around the main protagonist
  3. EMT-Fields

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Didn't watch the livestream, but just read an article. 2.1 sounds like it's going to be a really good. Damn I might just actually buy Phantom Liberty. Nice work guys! You're really turning this game around, I have to give you props.
  4. EMT-Fields

If I disliked the game because Johny... [possible Spoilers]

As someone who doesn't like the game because of Silverhand, and watched an entire playthrough of PL. I say no. It's just tons more Johnny, and he's still annoying.
  5. EMT-Fields

I'm not into it

Same here. I probably don't have the same amount of hours as you, but I think I have a significant amount. I personally don't like this update as well. But I already did everything, so I'll probably just move on. I hope the next game turns out better than this one. Hopefully being more of an...
  6. EMT-Fields

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

What does it matter who you are paying? They're twitch streamers. Why do a player have to pay them to receive content for a game? Drops are dumb as hell anyways. But now players have to pay them to receive content? It's going to be interesting when this practice becomes the norm. They put the...
  7. EMT-Fields

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

LOL not surprised. So not only do you add hollywood and twitch personalities into the game. Players have to purchase a subscription from these twitch personalities to receive content. This is clown world and AAA gaming is dying.
  8. EMT-Fields

Vignette option

OMG yes I noticed this and didn't know what it was. It's awful, let me turn it off.
  9. EMT-Fields

Level scaling ruins the game

Totally agree. Ranger hardcore was insane. Fights were deadly, that's how you make challenge. It baffles me how people believe bullet-sponges are more challenging. It just makes fights longer, and this update makes them even more so.
  10. EMT-Fields

My favourite game, now dead

We still got KEeaU ReEvES and IDriS AlbA so game is 10/10
  11. EMT-Fields

Build Planner — craft your Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty builds!

Looks like Cool and Strength was nerfed and you guys buffed the hell out of tech because it was garbage lol. At least it looks like crafting isn't locked behind it now.
  12. EMT-Fields

Solomon Reed

:rolleyes:
  13. EMT-Fields

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

Projectile launcher targeting and damage out put needs to be fixed. Have bosses drop their actual weapons they're using instead of a weapon spec. All iconic weapons need to be actual weapons that we can find, not specs. clothing mods can be bought again, not hidden behind tech tree. Tech...
  14. EMT-Fields

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

I wonder if they will finally have boss enemies drop their guns instead of gun specs. It is totally annoying that certain weapons were locked behind the tech tree. I understand they didn't have any other ideas for the tech tree, so they locked the majority of iconic weapons behind it to make it...
  15. EMT-Fields

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Well there is still the option of GeForce now. Don't know how people feel about it. But at least you can experience the game.
Top Bottom