Recent content by Errant_Driver

+
  1. Errant_Driver

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

i play females mostly, but I do tend to roll male on occasion. As with all like KoTOR 1 & 2, TES Games, Fallout, and this; at least once as each. I just am not as inspired by the male V. Part of it is that I don't really mesh with the accent of the actor; not sure why. But the other is the...
  2. Errant_Driver

More romance options please?

I get the attraction to Claire and Goro. These two are good people, but like real life you don't get to date all the "good" choices available. Takemura slowly warms to you but he's confined by his worldview and you're dying right at the point he might be pliable to such a move. But I think he...
  3. Errant_Driver

More romance options please?

All the story characters outside of who already is a romance interest are written out of such. I'm not really interested in them becoming so either. Sure add more variety to JoyToy's if you like, but I think new romance options should only come from DLC.
  4. Errant_Driver

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

Panam is someone that I'd prefer as a Best Friend. She's in their for you--extremely loyal. But I think she's a bit too impetuous and doesn't really think things through. So I'd be there for her but not into her. The underwater part of the story is definitely where you can feel Judy's...
  5. Errant_Driver

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

Here's a simple explanation why some people will struggle "enjoying" the story. Nihilism. The story is full of this concept. Maybe it's the writer or just in there by accident. It generally can leave an unsatisfying feeling because you don't get anywhere and most events don't have a major...
  6. Errant_Driver

What game are you currently playing

I just finished up Icewind Dale EE and it's expansions, probably going to go back to Bauldur's Gate I-II EE. IDK--I might try a Solasta or Pillars... NWN is also on my radar.
  7. Errant_Driver

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

My character is 47 and it was in the high level zone in the center of the map. There was a video that directed people there a long time ago to farm Quick Hacks. This character was pre hotfix 1.06. Which according to the time I joined the thread was the patch that broke the saves if that is...
  8. Errant_Driver

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to assist by running to the high level Access Points. I know that I have a ton of green and blue quality Quick Hacks in the inventory that are not accessible. But that character has not gained Purple or Gold quality after repeatedly attempting the access...
  9. Errant_Driver

Dismissing this bug as minor and "unreproduceable," after 11 pages and several YouTube videos about the subject? Yeah, this actually is game breaking. I have a save that I cannot complete because I don't have the levels (nor would I spend) to craft Legendary Quickhacks. So yes I hope this...
  10. Errant_Driver

Not as far as I know -- at this time. We're all kinda waiting for this month's patch. Unless I missed it dropping already; if so, then March.
  11. Errant_Driver

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

As I understand it, the team that made TW3 left before proper development of this game proceeded. That and based on what the first teaser was, versus what was shown at each showcase; it becomes apparent that the pre-production team just couldn't decide on what to do with the game. Instead of...
  12. Errant_Driver

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

While I was wanting to see the intimacy (done better), I do believe you should have the option not to. Everyone has different tastes.
  13. Errant_Driver

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

The scenes were all very disjointed and "unsexy" and I think it was mostly done on purpose. Too much "simulation" of the act probably would have led to the idea ppl were getting to excited. Even if it were "softcore" it probably would've pushed the rating up to AO. Either way it's clear they...
  14. Errant_Driver

Who Would Win in a Mud Wrestling Contest Judy or Panam?

Is this really a contest? I mean Judy's a great character, but Panam is definitely more rough and tumble. Judy's a nerd so she's gonna lose.
  15. Errant_Driver

I'm going to have to agree with this. I did have graphical glitches when driving fast cars, and a couple animation glitches--but nothing game breaking. Right up until the quickhack bug that is.
Top Bottom