Recent content by erxv

+
  1. E

The Witcher 1+2+3 plots into one?

actually, it took about a month of proper work with inferior tools than will be available soon™ ... but yes, what is proposed in this thread is quite a large scope that would take a very long time to make.
  2. E

How to play same combat music for all combat

soundbanksinfo.xml does nothing, it is made when wwise compiles a project, the game actually does not read anything from it. Simplest way would be to find the skellige exploration music .wem files from soundcache and replace them with the prologue ones.
  3. E

Pre-rendered cutscene restoration

The tools you need to recreate the scenes are available. Though im sure the reason they were made into videos would become apparent. Scenes like that usually have long distances between some camera shots and loading an entirely new view in 1 frame is not really possible. You can test this by...
  4. E

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking

nah, that wont work, its an additive animation played on top of the normal holding sword animation. dont remember the name but something with water_middle and water_deep (depending on how deep you are) and that additive animation is only applied to the right arm. look for...
  5. E

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking

that is literally how it works by default in vanilla... the animation only plays when in water with a sword out.
  6. E

I hate this rediculous mod limit (CDPR please fix this)

well of course its for separate levels... the bundle files inside the content folders are literally named like: "world_kaer_morhen_runtime.bundle" etc..
  7. E

[Mod Release] Changed Horse Controls - Shadow of the Colossus and BotW style.

i mean, the animation name is "geralt_rider" :D .... i thought it couldn't be more obvious that its for the rider, not the horse itself... (the player entity) and nah, i won't implement a cheat for horse races.. if you want it then its done in focus.ws not going to conflict with this mod...
  8. E

"horse_draft_geralt_rider.w2anims".... "geralt_rider" .... you dont need the other mod but they shouldnt conflict either.. you will just get double the dust...
  9. E

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

he is not ready, thats the point
  10. E

the dust effects are something i found out about like a year ago but forgot (the mod was just sitting on my pc for like a year).... they are CExtAnimMaterialBasedFxEvent in the "entries" of the CSkeletalAnimationSetEntry class... had to add them to each animation separately.. so no, they are not...
  11. E

[Mod Release] Changed Horse Controls - Shadow of the Colossus and BotW style. Changed the horse controls so that you dont have to hold any buttons while riding. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2900 The horse will automatically follow the road if you are not holding any directional...
  12. E

Hires Shadows on Geralt

cant have a rainbow without a little rain
  13. E

Hires Shadows on Geralt

you can just type Geralt into console after every scene ends while having the mod and it will make you have hires shadows again...
  14. E

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

{"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/311553398862249984\/406875276677742592\/unknown.png"} levels\prolog_village\source_foliage\foliage_0.00_-128.00.flyr levels\prolog_village\source_foliage\foliage_0.00_-192.00.flyr etc.... those kinds...
  15. E

[Utility] Strings encoder for adding new strings (new ids and keys) as standalone w3strings file

you can see the string keys in the menu xmls and from there you could make your own strings
Top Bottom