Recent content by esperri

+
  1. esperri

I need "Stealth for Dummies" help

It depends on how you turn it off, I think. If you breach protocol with a daemon (perk), the daemon deactivates it (And all cameras on the network) for a few minutes. If you turn off via quickhack, or physically turn it off, it probably should stay off. I guess an enemy netrunner could turn it...
  2. esperri

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

CP2077 is by every definition an "true" RPG, its just not playing to features you want that other RPGs have, or don't like as much. There are choices in this game, and they do affect what ways through the ending you have. Full Stop. If you choose not to engage with certain characters, you wont...
  3. esperri

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

Knowing they have two big patches planned to address a lot of concerns, and a lead dev's twitter post this morning suggested they just got back from holiday literally today... a post-mortum thread is a little pre-emptive.
  4. esperri

Do you think CD Projekt will change existing content?

I would bet they won't modify the existing narrative. They may add a few lines here and there to flesh out characters (like they did for Witcher for Triss romance) but added content will most likely be added so anyone can access it without having to start a new game. Mass Effect 3 got a free...
  5. esperri

I really feel for male voice actors when it comes to RPGs, since they're the assumed canon by the audience, we don't think to tell anyone to go check out their performance like we do female protagonists. That said, both actors deserve some praise, they had to craft a performance that could be...
  6. esperri

So do you consider Witcher a non RPG because you can't mold him? What about any Final Fantasy game? Commander Shepard gets roughly 3 dialogue options per conversation, so is Mass Effect not an RPG? A blank slate player vessel in a game isn't the criteria for an RPG. If you're taking on a role...
  7. esperri

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

Fair point, do we know if he was always on the chip or if Yorinobu pulled him from Mikoshi and carried him out on the relic?
  8. esperri

(Spoiler)About the endings and DLCs that might come adding up to main story.

I always assumed the reason there's no clean way out because the time limit on V's life with limited resources - the world is big enough and technologically advanced that CDPR could easily justify some sort of solve that would take a few months, or tons of money and influence. If you go with the...
  9. esperri

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

Lots of interesting theories in here. I guess in my first playthrough I sent Jackie to Vik, Silverhand being an engram followed the same logic - if you're a powerful company that was just dealt a devastating blow to it's power, wouldn't you want to pick the brain of any captured enemies to see...
  10. esperri

(Spoiler)About the endings and DLCs that might come adding up to main story.

I mostly agree with you, but really think the all endings can all funnel into DLC where V can continue their story, not just the Nomad or Legend. Sun - Mr Blue Eyes while in the Afterlife suggest this mission is a quid pro quo for something V wants Star - Nomads have contacts in Arizona, and...
  11. esperri

Why does Johnny hate Arasaka specifically?

I purchased those modules after my page 2 questions! I asked around reddit too actually, and I have yet to find any module (or person who's played the TTRPG) supporting Queen_Skadi's claims about the lore. Bumping this up because I'm also looking for the module name/page # (Edit: Grammar)
  12. esperri

[...] The hitler article thing is stated as humorous, so IDK if that counts. I mean it's fine we can drop the whole thing. I was semi-interested, but not spend money to go on a wild goose chase level interested (I dont even have names of which books this appears in specifically).
  13. esperri

Look - in the age of misinformation, dropping random inflammatory remarks then telling everyone else to do the research to support your thinking isn't exactly convincing me to take this seriously anymore. If you've read these things, it would mean you have access to them, meaning some quotes...
  14. esperri

Yeah like, I'm very skeptical because this would've definitely came up before in articles if this game tried to retconn a neo nazi. And quoting a source isn't a TOS violation.
  15. esperri

Hm! I guess unless I buy it, the only connection we have is this description of, "A Humorous article included called Hitler was a Rockerboy, looks at the question of "What is a Rockerboy" and how they came to be." but humorous suggest it's not to be taken as literally? Anyone have said...
Top Bottom