Recent content by Everythiinng

+
  1. E

Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

Hi, Just another quick bug update for the game. (PS4, version 1.11, all DLC) - Sometimes when i dismount the horse Geralt starts swimming in terrain then after 3 sec he will walk - When im sprinting with the horse and i cross a bridge i cannot steer left nor right because the horse would stop...
  2. E

Hi, I have encountered some more bugs in the game (PS4, version 1.11, all DLC included) 1.(BIG) After i play for 3 - 4 hours the game starts getting some stuttering/flickering or fps loss,(It's not from PS4 getting overheated) it's a tiny bug but its annoying, after the bug appears i have to...
  3. E

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

@sard I didnt meant to bitch or say something bad for the downgrade i just said that i hope this game doesn't lose some 20% of fans just because of downgrade, And i don't know what the game will feature thats why i added my ideas it might be to much DREAMY but i don't know what you guys are...
  4. E

Hi, I will post some bugs that i have seen until now. (Patch 1.11 all DLC included, PS4 Version) 1.When you sit down with baron after you beat him up the hat moves and is unstable 2.A bug when you first play Ciri and she meets gretka in the tree the camera goes inside the tree a little when...
  5. E

Change horse's tail animation

There are a lot of other things but i meant to add some stuff not fix stuff, :D So by adding i want to add some animations on the horse tail :D I guess you can say something else in the thread what you like to be added to the game.
  6. E

Please change the tail of the horse from two movements into more realistic ones, its very annoying when you see it move like that for about 10 minutes :/ I hope someone will take action for this. Thanks :)
  7. E

Change horse's tail animation

Change horse's tail animation Hi, If someone is reading this in the upcoming patch please change the horses tail in other movements, because its just booring to see only two movements. I hope someone will take action of this in the upcoming patch :D
  8. E

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

The best rpg ever REQUIREMENTS: 1.Good story 2.Great/Realistic melee/fighting moves and finishing moves 3.Logical guns, equipment, stealth, smart AI, good map structure etcetc. 4.Don't show a alpha gameplay with EPIC textures then in the final game downgrade it, I know i know that it has to be...
Top Bottom