Recent content by evrthmlgpro360

+
  1. E

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Friends, I have a question. As the game affect what I chose to save Triss TW2?
  2. E

Oops, wrong. After Velen I go to Skellig. Novigrad wait.
  3. E

I decided I would start through the game again, but I will go after Velen not Novigrad, and Skellig. After all the work has to be done, I will postpone the game until the moment when there will be information about the additional content with Triss. So I miss Witcher, I can not not play him. :)
  4. E

I understood. Just goes funny that lingers only for DLC Triss. I am in any case not angry at the СDPR, because I understand that they have their own worries and problems. Just a lot of fun. ---------- обновленный 10:21 ---------- If i knew.
  5. E

I, too, my friend. Every two hours I checked the DLC.
  6. E

How ironic. It feels like the developers just Triss discriminate. Our beloved Triss! Sad.
  7. E

​Patch 1.07 what? Patch 1.05 is still not out on the PS4. What should I do? Sad.
  8. E

Triss "Well ?" bug in Kaer Trolde ?

I hope that this bug. And that is beautiful enough CDPR said goodbye to Triss. I was furious when before the battle, which may be the last, I could not say that I love Triss.
  9. E

Does anyone know how to convey information about the ''Well''- situation to CDPR?
  10. E

Friends, I urge you to promote the hashtag #MoreTriss Twitter. Do not forget to leave a link to the forum, so that everyone can vote for adding content to our beloved Triss. :)
  11. E

As I understand you. After Triss made one of the most important characters in the life of Geralt, and TW3 she paid too little attention. To her so contemptuous that all desire to take the game again disappears.
  12. E

Has anyone notified the CDPR about our general discontent?
  13. E

If I was Triss, I would be very offended that CDPR have paid so little attention to me. I pass the game for the third time only to meet again Triss. Very much I miss her. Friends, do you think, CDPR will pay attention to us? Complement the game? I really hope so.
  14. E

It's very sad. Thanks for the answer.
  15. E

Friends, I have a question. In TW2 I chose to save Triss. Triss has said it will never forget what I have done for her. But TW3 almost no mention there. Triss did not even remember. So it should be? Already I passed the game, but nothing about the salvation Triss heard. Thanks in advance.
Top Bottom