Recent content by ferpecto747

+
  1. F

What's the hold up on 1.07?

I am fine with the hold up, I just thought since you delayed this weeks Free DLC that it would be out this week :(. I am sure lots of ppl made similar assumptions. Oh well, like I can said I can wait even if i am forced to wait for console certification despite being on PC...
  2. F

Went ahead and bought the first book.

Very good series so far, just finished the two short story collections. Hopefully will find copy of Blood of Elves soon... The only thing I don't like about them is the generic fantasy and imo ugly covers...but that's a superficial complaint.
  3. F

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

You are an absolute dolt lol.
  4. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Framerate is shit on PS4

Lol maybe you shouldn't make comments about the PC version when you clearly know very, very little.
  5. F

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

It's not yet great on a few technical aspects, hopefully it will be in a years time, but yes this is a great game in terms of storytelling/immersion etc. and overall runs and looks pretty damn good. The most amazing thing for me is that since launch I've only had about one or two crashes. And...
  6. F

New nVIDIA Drivers FOR ALL! 353.06 Version

Got around 5-10 fps increase (mix of ultra/high settings/hairworks off) with this driver after brief testing (hairworks off) and no crashing so far, so great driver I think! Have GTX770. With Hairworks on though its only around 1-5 fps increase i think...but I am on 1.03 (pre further Hairworks...
  7. F

Serious and terrible pop in on ps4 and xbox one after patch 1.03

"I'm guessing this is how CDPR have been able to improve the framerate stability?" "wasn't present prior to patch 1.03 so it has nothing to do with the limitations of the consoles." I dunno, some conflicting statements here... if anything patch 1.04 on PC makes the pop in (of NPCs/environments)...
  8. F

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Fixed? They are obviously downgrading the game so console players can actually run it. Unfortunately they are downgrading the damn game for every damn platform without any kind of options. Draw distance is being nerfed left right and centre (which you will see in upcoming 1.04 patch you guys)...
  9. F

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Thank you for continuing to fix bugs and such of course with these patches but...well I am no software engineering genius, but why must you FORCE a gigantic loot screen unto people playing with small UI option? And now you are going to make the GUI/HUD even bigger?? (I am presuming this will...
  10. F

Witcher 1 saves for import to Witcher 2

Thanks for the saves, couldn't find my old ones :/
Top Bottom