Recent content by Filousik

+
  1. F

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Its your problem that you are not having fun. If you are legally effective person dont punish others for your problems and feelings.
  2. F

[Heretic Idea] Faction Mixing

I think that something similar can be achieved by adding much more neutral cards. Why is it bad?
  3. F

IDEA: Give witchers' ability to another card?

Ok my bad :) I thought that they are only spawning one Crone. Thus I dont even more understand why they gave same ability to other cards.
  4. F

Yeah but with a new patch they ll have ability to spawn all Crones from deck.
  5. F

I just saw that with the new patch this ability is given to Crones. Seems littlbe bit strange as power of them all together is 21 and it's clear players deck.
  6. F

Help with Northern Realms deck?

Giving my deck here as idea and for comments as well. I did not craft any card. I only used cards from kegs. Leader: Default Foltest Melee: 3x Redanian Knights 1x Prize-Winning Cow 1x Geralt 1x Field Medic Range: 3x Blue Stripes Scouts 2x Reaver Hunter 2x Reaver Scout 1x Sila de Tanseville...
  7. F

How big is your deck?

28 ofc
  8. F

Suggestion: Deck building layout

Suggestion: Deck building layout What I really don't like on PC in card building layout is a need to close the filters menu before I can add cards to the deck. Would be much easier to build the deck, if I can change my filters and adding cards in the same time. If limit for some cards would be...
  9. F

Correct.Maybe threat could be renamed as I am actually proposing something little bit different.
  10. F

When I finished writing I just realized that I am proposing something little bit different from Topic name. Crows ability seems right to me. I give witcher ability to some other neutral card and make three original witcher. Any ideas for witchers?
  11. F

IDEA: Give witchers' ability to another card? It just doesn't seem right to me when I see Vesemir's, Lambert's and Eskel's ability. In books witchers are mainly loners on the road. I know that gameplay and balance is probably more important that story behind the cards, however this game isn't...
  12. F

Room for Vanilla Cards in Gwent?

Vanilla cards are just collection pieces :) Gwent will develope as any other CCG. All cards will be stronger and stronger, new abilities will be introduced. Some cards will eliminated from the ranked game.
  13. F

This Game is Dying...

Actually if you play MTG modern there is always just a few decks what you can play ann compete. And they manage to balances it because modern has far less cards. And in other tiers they banned the cards.
  14. F

This Game is Dying...

I am playing two days lvl 9 and to me looks the same as chance to get new cards is limited.
Top Bottom