Recent content by FinalLightNL

+
  1. FinalLightNL

is V the shortest guy ingame?

Everyone i talk to seems to be taller or something. I'm never at eye level or looking a bit down on them when im supposed to be taller. All Women, All Men seem to be a head above V... Like Why???
  2. FinalLightNL

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

specs, driver versions etc? might need a bit more detail mate
  3. FinalLightNL

Should i turn Screen space reflections off when using Ray-tracing to save performance?

nope cuz it replaces SSR so you won't have to change SSR at all to Psycho or Off etc. Won't change anything, no performance gain in setting it to off also.
  4. FinalLightNL

Raytracing makes everything blurry

Hey CDPR, Your game looks so much better with RT disabled. Everything becomes a blurry mess with RT on. For example the ground / roads etc all lose their fidelity. especially when u stop moving or stop moving the camera, it becomes blurry over time. it looks sharp and very nice when RT is...
  5. FinalLightNL

Please do something about raytracing crashing the game on overclocked GPU's !
  6. FinalLightNL

Keyboard and Mouse Driving needs refinement

i didn't know someone allready made a post about it, i just now made one myself even tho it's less detailed as yours haha. I totally agree with you tho! We really need a nice middle ground for keyboard and mouse controls for driving.
  7. FinalLightNL

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

I have some issues riding a car with WASD keys and mouse to look around etc. the turning to left and right just snaps too fast and doesnt smoothen to left/right when steering. even GTA and some older games do this better, i do not want to play with a controller on my PC :(
  8. FinalLightNL

Vulkan api? Cyberpunk 2077

Honestly Cyberpunk doesn't even look that much different with ray tracing enabled. I play it without RT and reflections still look super fancy.
  9. FinalLightNL

Cyberpunk 2077 crashes when truning RayTracing ON

i have the same issue, i made a post about it but got no reply whatsoever on it
  10. FinalLightNL

Why does RTX Enabled crash when GPU is overclocked?

Hi there, I have a RTX 2070 Super that is normally overclocked to +100 core +1200 memory. It is stable, never had any problems with it at any game for months. But with cyberpunk it simply crashes my game when I enable ray tracing, disabling it is just fine zero crashes. Same with stock...
  11. FinalLightNL

Does anyone have a fix for the " cyberpunk 2077 flatlined issue" seems to be RTX related?

My game crashes when i enable RTX also, RTX 2070 Super here with a 10700K 1607719498 the game crashes with RT enabled if i enable the overclock profile of my GPU in afterburner. at stock clocks and power limit the game doesnt crash at all with RT on, that's so weird!
  12. FinalLightNL

for those that allready have a AVX enabled CPU that have crashes. Simply disabled ray tracing, DLSS poses no issue tho. Ray tracing crashes my game, disabling it worked like a charm. Zero crashes in the last 3 hours of gameplay
  13. FinalLightNL

Played 1+ hours zero crashes, turned RT on 2min after a crash

Not sure if this has anything to do with the new Nvidia drivers or the game itself. But my game crashes the moment i turn RT on and play. Specs: 10700K RTX 2070 Super 32GB Ram 1TB NVME SSD Latest windows build & Latest Nvidia drivers.
  14. FinalLightNL

I think ray tracing might be the issue, i'm currently running @ 1440p Ultra setting with DLSS @ Qualtity with 90fps+ with my 10700k / rtx 2070 super. played through quite the mission and it hasnt crashes yet. But the moment i enable Ray Tracing it's boom to desktop haha
Top Bottom