Recent content by finnen.280

+
  1. finnen.280

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

It honestly wouldn't be difficult to implement this feature. Your character has a certain pool of "humanity" (for example, 30, or whatever). Each cyberware decreases that pool and has side effects - both positive and negative. Positive could be being more resistant (basically more armor, more...
  2. finnen.280

Do you think CD Projekt will change existing content?

As much as I would like this to happen, I don't really believe that we will be getting any "cut content". And by "content" I mean some actual meaningful parts of the game that were cut and can completely change the way you play the game or the way story unfolds or the way you RP. We are...
  3. finnen.280

Immersive Suggestions

I understand people's concern over leveling and leveled items (aka level requirements to wear something). But to be honest... I like it. I think it gives good control over the balance. Frankly, I don't like completely unleveled world, like Morrowind or some mods for Skyrim. It simply gets boring...
  4. finnen.280

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I didn't like the rock song too much, but I loved the electronic music during combat. The track from the trailer is great (Hyper - Spoiler). I want more like that, but also for different part of the games, like exploration, with slightly different pacing. There is this band called "Access To...
  5. finnen.280

Hardware Thread - General.

Frankly, I'm not too much worried about performance anymore. I mean, sure, I understand people with beasty rigs who spent a lot of money. It's obvious you want to make the best out of your hardware and have the game work as smooth as possible. I, however, developed a bit different approach to...
  6. finnen.280

Which V gonna be your V ?

I usually play female characters, but it depends on the character creator. If I can make more boy-ish guy, with some fancy hairstyle, earrings, tattoos and slender body then I'll definitely consider playing a male. I usually don't do it because most of the times males are bulky and muscular...
  7. finnen.280

Which gameplay and comfort settings would you like to see?

I know exactly what you mean. I think I remember one game that did that, but can't really nail down which game it was. Basically, it tried to emulate the fact that when we start walking, running and so on, we don't do this instantly. We don't instantly speed up from 0 to our max speed. It takes...
  8. finnen.280

Which gameplay and comfort settings would you like to see?

Since this is supposed to be an RPG, I think the CDPR should allow us to build characters in entirely different way to experience combat from different angles. What we saw on gameplay preview was quite fast, dynamic and action-based. It seemed like aggresive, weapon oriented build that promoted...
  9. finnen.280

Is Mantis bl.-climbing a good moment to add a choice option for BOTH FPP and TPP?

Well, FPP is probably here to stay (it was never questionable, honestly) but I like some of your ideas. While CDPR won't add (most likely) any actual toggable TPP camera, I only hope that they will still notice the TPP crowd and try to satisfy our thirst of seeing our characters in different...
  10. finnen.280

Cyberpunk 2077: Survival Mode Difficulty

It's simply tied down to the difficulty setting - that's the easiest approach. You play the game on Easy, Normal, Hard or Hardcore difficulty and you have normal, base game, only different in terms of the combat difficulty - no eating, sleeping and any other survival-like features. And then you...
  11. finnen.280

You know you will not have to use it, right? Such things are always optional and have separate difficulty set for them.
  12. finnen.280

+1 to Survival Difficulty. I love playing games like that because it adds another layer of depth and interest to many items and mechanics that you normally (could) ignore. Like food and drinks, let's say that by default they give you some small boosts to stats and that's it. You probably figure...
  13. finnen.280

Character creator idea

OK, so here's the thing - you're right. It had all of these problems. Not only that, but also the prologue scene in DA:I had TERRIBLE facial animations (your character was forced to look sad about what happened and the whole face was constantly distorted, ugh). The prologue also had weird cold...
  14. finnen.280

Literally going Solo possible?

Yeeeah, I kind of suspect that this will happen at one point, wanted to point it out in my previous post but didn't want to go to far with predictions. That does however sound extremely possible, I don't even know why, but I have extremely deep feeling that he's going to die. Well, maybe we can...
  15. finnen.280

Literally going Solo possible?

I suspect Jackie and similar characters (in terms of their role) are simply people you work with during different stages of your "career" in Night City. I assume they will be related to the main quests. Like, maybe during the first 15% of the game you have Jackie as your side-kick during that...
Top Bottom