Recent content by Fizzwick

+
  1. Fizzwick

Police aggro on me as soon as any gang members do, even when I never take out my weapon.

My first run-in with the new cop aggro was for the simple 'crime' of getting in my own car. Seriously. Very early game, did the ride with Dex to discuss the heist and got dropped off by the kabuki circle. I strolled the area a bit and then went to street level and summoned my car. I got in and...
  2. Fizzwick

MaxTac and Trauma Team

Most of the psychos are early jumps from Regina. She wants them alive and MaxTac never lets them live so you're her alternative. They are meant to be challenging obviously. There is a side mission I recall that does involve MaxTac. It happens at the clothing store near downtown. You go in to...
  3. Fizzwick

Vehicle Reviews

So as a related question, what would folks recommend as alternate rides for doing the races with Claire? I find her Beast to be largely adequate to the challenge but wondered if there might be something better I could bring myself instead that could handle the speed, tight turns, sideswipes...
  4. Fizzwick

Walk The Line, Voodoo Boys

The phrase as I have always heard it is 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'. Though I kind of like yours too. I've always thought of it in the manner of the 'dish' being the unpleasant thing you're going to do to the one who wronged you and so you're 'serving' it such that they choke to death...
  5. Fizzwick

What would be your (V's) drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

I am personally partial to the Vodka Cherry Sour so I'd go with that for my V.
  6. Fizzwick

sleep, eat, drink, shower and piss Buffs?

They don't seem to show up while in V's original apartment but will pop up in the UI when you walk out the door. Some kind of UI suppression while inside the apartment I guess.
  7. Fizzwick

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

A MP CP2077 would need to be a separate game designed from the start for MP. This is a SP game with a story and structure to match. Adding MP to it simply wouldn't make any sense. You'd just end up with a city full of people all answering to 'V' running about doing the same content we're doing...
  8. Fizzwick

Other NPC relationships or one night stands

More romantic options could be nice. More joytoys could be nice too I suppose. I do like that they did a bit more with the existing romances but I'd like more than the ability to sleep there and some extra texts. How about the option to go on like a date out with your SO? Go clubbing, out to eat...
  9. Fizzwick

Foot stepp and jacket sounds!!

I play on PC with femme V and some pretty good headphones. 1. There are no barefoot sounds when walking on any surface that I have heard. V always sounds like she has shoes on, even when she doesn't. That is pretty immersion-breaking for a start. My V likes to kick her shoes off now and again...
  10. Fizzwick

Sound Design

The camera noise doesn't bother me much but I can understand some folks dislike of it as it is a tad whiny and grating after a bit. I play the netrunner ninja type so I do hear it a lot. Overall, I do think the sound design of the game is quite good with one particular exception, V's feet. V's...
  11. Fizzwick

Sonic Shock + Ping (other hacks, too)

Given that Ping is supposed to be a covert hack and it has no negative effects of its own, it really shouldn't be propagating passives from other QH. That and the effect of Sonic Shock being to prevent alerts, it makes no sense for it to generate them from a Ping. Bad coding, design or something.
  12. Fizzwick

Sound Design

At a guess, they may be talking abut the sound active security cameras make.
Top Bottom