Recent content by FlauntyQuill

+
  1. FlauntyQuill

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I love Cyberpunk 2077 so much I would marry it and have its foulmouthed punk children if I could! :love: Big thank you to everyone who was involved in creating this fantastic game. You guys rock!! And to the hackers: SHAME ON YOU!!!
  2. FlauntyQuill

Patch 1.1

I'm very pleased with how the graphic is looking on my old gen xbox S after having downloaded this update. Thank you for your hard work!
  3. FlauntyQuill

hp regeneration not working

I've noticed this as well. I picked the perk to regenerate health outside of combat and it does absolutely nothing.
  4. FlauntyQuill

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I'm playing Cyberpunk on old gen Xbox S, and other than a couple of minor glitches and a couple of crashes, the game runs and looks great. I'm on my third playthrough, and the issues I have encountered is nothing that I wouldn't expect from a game this big and complex. As for the story...
  5. FlauntyQuill

Hotfix 1.06

Can't believe we're getting another fix just before Christmas. :) I absolutely love Cyberpunk 2077. It is THE best game I have ever played, and my only highlight this shitty year. Thank you so much for working so hard on it, and for doing your best to make it run on all platforms. I wish...
  6. FlauntyQuill

Where's the blood?

Now and then V coughs and looks at his/her hand like there's suppose to be blood, but there's none. It's like I have a non-gore filter on. It's not a big game breaking issue for me, mostly I just want to know if there is suppose to be any blood, and if so is there a way to restore it? I'm...
  7. FlauntyQuill

Xbox Series S graphics completely downgraded after 1.05 patch

I don't have any problems with textures either. I've made a habit out of emptying the console's cache after having downloaded the patches, but I too feel that the new patch messed with the graphic and especially the lighting. The colours now looks too red, too warm I suppose and the dark areas...
  8. FlauntyQuill

150 hours and counting ...

I'm currently 90 something hours into the game, playing it on old gen console, and so far I haven't encountered anything I wouldn't expect from a big complex game such as this. There's been some crashes but for me the game works and looks great. And I'm loving it. It's THE best game I have ever...
  9. FlauntyQuill

Emptying the Xbox's cache can solve problems with textures not showing properly!

This isn't a panacea by any means, but if you are having problems with textures not loading, a fix can be to empty the console's cache. It worked for me at least.
  10. FlauntyQuill

Couldn't change into clothes with armour for the final mission (Possible bug?)

When you prepare for your final mission, you get a whole bunch of cool clothes, but for some reason my character couldn't change out of the netrunner suit with zero armour. The clothing options in the inventory screen remained locked so I had to go up against the final boss wearing no armour...
  11. FlauntyQuill

Important Update

I just finished my first playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox S, and I have to say I am floored by the game. Yes, I have encountered a few bugs and glitches, and yes the game crashes on me one or two times per game-session. But it is a big and complex game so to me, bugs and crashes are to be...
Top Bottom