Recent content by Flood31

+
  1. F

Any news about singleplayer campaign?

This. The ESL campaign/tutorial was really and story driven with choices on your journey that decided what cards you would get. Seeing as TW3 had elements of decisions during quests too I hope they will feature in the single player campaign.
  2. F

List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

1 REDpoint for you - top post!
  3. F

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

I would welcome Gwent on my phone! It would give me something to do at lunchtime during the working week rather than having to settle for watching Gwent on Twitch :)
  4. F

Personal stats ?

Most played card would be good - we all have that one card we love to play lol
  5. F

Too boring game

Once there are more cards to play around with an more of a player base (Open Beta) you'll see much more varieties of decks. It takes times for games like these to get cards out that are no OP but will help develop decks further. More players+more cards = Crazy decks and way more fun. Stick with...
  6. F

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Hahahaha!
  7. F

Why are barrels so useless

I agree with 4RM3D. RNG plays a big part of any game that has collectibles like Gwent, Hearthstone or TES:L. If we all got the cards we wanted then the game would die out rather quickly as you wouldn't need to play it to finish colelcting the cards you wanted. I have purchased many a pack in HS...
  8. F

How to add variety to this often stale Gwent Beta gameplay

I totally agree with point 4. Having a 'loyalty' bonus for each faction could give rewards like gold cards that are only available by doing 'loyalty' quests like 'play 500 siege cards in the Monster faction' and it rewards you with a gold card that is unlike other gold cards for that faction...
  9. F

Release Date And Cost

Having paid content in a FTP game is standard as it helps them generate money (being a business at the end of the day) by having cards that are not available any other way. I just hope they do what Hearthstone did (at the time) and allow you buy the campaign with Gold ( or other form of Witcher...
  10. F

9 out of 10 games versus Monster Faction

In my opinion the beast deck is a lot of fun with some good synergy which is probably why you have seen it more often than other decks. Once Beast players experiment with other decks or the player base gets larger with open beta it should even it out to the desired 20%.
  11. F

Most fun deck

As a new player (level 2) I have been using the beast starter deck. Its fun and has lots of synergy. I'm about to try the other starter decks so see if the other factions offer more fun!
  12. F

Gold Geralt Card

Awesome thank you for confirming mate!
  13. F

Gold Geralt Card

Gold Geralt Card Hi everyone, With the Gold Geralt card that we all have will this card be permanent or will it vanish once the game is fully released? It appears in all of the starter decks I've been using and I like the card so was hoping it would become an 'owned' card. If anyone has any...
  14. F

Why do you buy kegs?

I'm planning on buying a few kegs once payday rolls around! :)
  15. F

Game is WAY too hard for new players.

I agree with the milling post above. If you really want to get a specific deck that has great synergy then mill away. I keep getting (pun) beasted by monster decks as they seem to synthesize well.
Top Bottom