Recent content by Force58

+
  1. Force58

What would Fix the game for you?

I suffered through the campaign and finished it. I started another character and it was a bit better on Xbox One X but still not to my expectations as far as the lag I was experiencing. It's not because of my internet connection, soooo. The solution came when I got a notification on my Xbox...
  2. Force58

What about Multiplayer?

I've never heard mention of multiplayer at all for this game until they recently hinted in might become reality sometime down the road. What do you all mean when you say MP, PvP or co-op? It's not for me and I'm glad that if they do do this it won't be by CDPR, or at least the folks that work...
  3. Force58

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

CDPR's response was based on PC changes, no mention of console, or more importantly, when patch 1.2 would be released. A wasted opportunity and I can see why it was met with frustration and more questions.
  4. Force58

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Why was the Patch 1.2 thread closed simply based on the news update we just got? It makes no sense. It doesn't indicate a release date and all the vids included in the update are related to PC. I got through 1 playthrough and started another after patch 1.12 was released and I play on Xbox...
  5. Force58

Was last gen a mistake?

You can't be serious. 99.9999999 percent of the gamers worldwide don't have a next gen console yet unless they were out of their mind and bought a scalped one at double or higher the MSRP. I was reminded via another post that when the game was announced way back when, the PS4 wasn't even a...
  6. Force58

Playstation Store

I know. That statement had me scratching my head as there were many others saying it. It wasn't any of our collective faults that CDPR waited until the last minute to put this game together or that they decided a few months prior to add support for the PS5 and Series X. It's 16 Feb 2021 and I...
  7. Force58

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Whoa, that is creepy and weird. Not to change the subject, but does anybody know what CDPR has on tap for after patch 1.2 comes out? I know next gen console versions will be updated, but what about after that? I hope they do not go down some multiplayer/PvP route, but instead integrate what...
  8. Force58

Why do they do it?

If only that actually worked! Companies also know kids will find ways to buy things. My grandson figured out he can buy Fortnite cosmetics using my card that was on his Xbox to originally buy his Xbox Live subscription. By the time I figured out what was going on he had racked up $500 in...
  9. Force58

Why do they do it?

Massive pressure from the shareholders is the main reason. That and the overwhelming desire to recoup development funds and to acquire the most profit possible as early as possible. The opposite is generally in play though as the damage incurred by releasing the game in a state like CP2077 is...
  10. Force58

Playstation Store

Thanks for the info. Yes, the ability to pre-order video games should NOT be a thing. I don't know how or who could stop this practice, but it needs to end. I'm really surprised that after patch 1.11 the PS4 is still having major issues. I was glad my Xbox One X runs it much better for me...
  11. Force58

Playstation Store

Are you able to address why the PS store still doesn't offer a digital purchase of the game? I'd assume with patch 1.11 the PS4 Pro would run about the same as my Xbox One X, which is very well right now. I've been able to manage 2 playthroughs so far and only able to do so after that patch...
  12. Force58

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Were you able to confirm exactly who/whom performed the cyberattack? Hopefully law enforcement is handling this and repercussions against those involved will be harsh.
  13. Force58

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Excellent post!! I went a bit further than you in my first playthrough, 5 hours or so, then I put it down. I play on Xbox One X and between the lag, wonky graphics and audio, being kicked from the game to the Xbox dashboard, it was just too much. The game world looks great, as you mention...
  14. Force58

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

It is pretty strange and I think about it every time I sleep. It's the same with Eivor in AC Valhalla. Nobody sleeps that way. I mean seriously, do any of the devs or QA people play the game before it's released??
  15. Force58

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

I play on an Xbox One X and I waited to play until patch 1.11 came out. I played for a few hours at launch and it was unplayable for the reason you mentioned, in addition to the graphic/audio glitches, the extreme lag, etc. I just couldn't play it and seriously contemplated getting a refund...
Top Bottom