Recent content by Frenzy9000

+
  1. Frenzy9000

Immersion vs Gameplay exploits

Meh, no thanks. It ruins the fun of the game really.
  2. Frenzy9000

Driving in Cyberpunk ....

Fix it so that we don't feel like we're driving around on ice the entire time. Nearly every vehicle drives around and handles horribly because of whatever the issue is here.
  3. Frenzy9000

Crafting System need to be changed and save file need a increase fix

What's your crafting level though? Mine's at 16 or 17 and I've been crafting them before 18. I believe that if that's low, then you can't craft higher leveled weapons. And/or you have to be carrying a rare? or iconic? version of that weapon to build the legendary version.
  4. Frenzy9000

Crafting Iconic Items

Breaking one down? I do that to iconic weapons that I pick up all of the time. And yes, that's why folks disassemble stuff, haha. I recommend saving it prior to doing things like this in the event that you do this. Worst case though, is that you can re load your most recent, even if it's an...
  5. Frenzy9000

A good reminder for CDPR how to make a CRPG

Hopefully they're listening. Do they do a good job of that here?
  6. Frenzy9000

I can't sell junk items

It sucks because other than spending $100,000 to have all of your skills wiped, you can't go back and spend X amount on one like in this instance. Some junk that I've come across was $750, and that's easy money!
  7. Frenzy9000

Why shower in our clothes or underwear??

That's how people do it in 2077.
  8. Frenzy9000

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

It's fun and I'm really liking it just because I enjoy crafting. I'm level 20 there, so that's interesting. As for the open worldness, it lacks in the "more" category. Comparing this with GTA, which has basically mastered this style of game, CP2077 lacks in how the world interacts with you...
  9. Frenzy9000

Solutions for implementing a needed GANG WAR SYSTEM

I wish that there was a GTA-like footprint here in developing this game. This would be a fun, yet big part of the game that people would have fun experiencing.
  10. Frenzy9000

NERF EXPLOSION DAMAGE!

This is important to fix.
  11. Frenzy9000

Mentioned but missing features list

These are great, thank you for sharing them. Hopefully they listen to us and improve on this ASAP. They've already failed.
Top Bottom