Recent content by Froshshock

+
  1. F

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I honestly can't point this out enough, but please don't go the way of ''Bigger is better'' with this game. Know your limits when designing the world, and the story / gameplay will follow with quality content instead of stretching it out and leaving a mess behind. I mainly base this on Witcher...
  2. F

Companions

This may be a little off-topic, but i do hope that in general, companions or otherwise characters in the game, that we'll have more examples like Letho from Witcher 2. I personally feel like he was one of the best characters created by CDPR, and he was almost always present in one way or another...
  3. F

Stamina vs. Vigor

Personally i prefer the system they used in Witcher 2 instead, and i also wish they had taken a different approach instead of slotting skills in.
  4. F

A first glimpse at the expansions

For people asking about Iorveth / Saskia, https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/617957157934379009 at least he mentions they can be alive. Whether they'll ever feature in the game is something else entirely.
  5. F

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

They did the same between TW1 to TW2, so it's really not that surprising 3 continues along that path. It's quite apparent that Witcher 3 was mainly made for newcomers, because of how they mentioned it was accessible to players without playing the previous games. They pretty much ditched the...
  6. F

Don't forget who you are. We believe in you.

Pay-off depends entirely on where you're taking said story. It's not unreasonable for people to expect characters to return, but you might as well just remove choices if it's that much trouble. It seems like they went with their own story either way, but it still ended up with a swiss cheese.
  7. F

POLL: More expansions for the Witcher 3 or a new Witcher 4 game?

This. And i hope they limit the world to something more manageable this time, because obviously the world has been hurting Witcher 3.
  8. F

Witcher 3 music

After listening to the soundtrack a lot, it's impossible not to give them a pat on the back for the music in the game. It's the most positive part about the game for me.
  9. F

Don't forget who you are. We believe in you.

Simply speaking, i think the success got to the top of someone, or several people. I'm sure most of CDPR's workforce would gladly make the best, most awesome PC version as possible. I won't even go into details about specifics on things that needed to be changed, because the forums have already...
  10. F

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

No, not at all. I think the sexuality in Witcher 3 is pretty mild, honestly. CDPR could've done a lot more to make it even more interesting as well, than what's in the game currently.
  11. F

Diablo/Borderlands style loot problems

Indeed, i pretty much only used the Griffin Witcher set as a sign build. The only thing the other loot was useful for is a fashion show.
  12. F

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

I noticed more and more that characters had amnesia about things in Witcher 3, not to mention barely anything from past games had any impact on W3 at all. I would even say Bioware did a better job with Mass Effect and Dragon Age, and that was a pretty bad mess as well. The Witcher 3 was more...
  13. F

Triss Alternative Look

Two completely different things. As it was mentioned, Triss wouldn't wear something like this, not even without the hunts going on. It's simply staying consistent with the character, nothing more and nothing less.
  14. F

Where are the dragons (Real big fire dragons) ??

Heh, i magine Geralt would be surprised if he met Saskia's father in the game, but unfortunately it never happens.
  15. F

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

The game is still good and all, but i have to question the decisions made in this game as well, not to mention what OP and others have been digging up about Witcher 3. It's certainly dissapointing to see them dial back on what was one of the only games for adults, and not something that was made...
Top Bottom