Recent content by frostshoxx

+
  1. F

How often do you Crash to Desktop (CtD)?

Since the beginning of ACT IV, I've been crashing like crazy. Especially when the map change or the cut scene
  2. F

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

It's just that now I no longer have access to inventory and I already have the blacksmith's son sword :wall: So it's like a two twin hot sister, I can only choose one more.
  3. F

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

Is the one that you can buy form the blacksmith's son in Act IV for 3k or is it the one you get from remove curse from Adda, or at last the Dentist Reward?What do you think?
  4. F

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

I think you have too much toxic in body, that's why you can't cast the sign
  5. F

[Act V] I just start to think about this.. Steel or Silver against Elves?

[Act V] I just start to think about this.. Steel or Silver against Elves? Which kinda of sword is elves susceptible to?
  6. F

[Act IV] Corny Dialogue at the end of the quest Heat of the Day

[Act IV] Corny Dialogue at the end of the quest Heat of the Day Once we recited the poem to Alina to make her realize that she was dead. She said that she knew it and also knew that Celina killed her. She would not rest in peace until she had her avenge. Then Celina showed up and said that she...
  7. F

[Act IV] Dandelion not showing up at dusk

The game guide that comes with EE said to come after 8 pm.However, It's actually around 6:30 pm for me.
  8. F

[Act V] Armour

ElvenArmor + 7%Endurance +150Endurance and Vitality +5%NeutralDamaged Received -20%Vitality +75Endurance +15Endurance and Vitality Regeneration +5%Resistance +25%OrderDamage Received -30%Damage Inflicted +10%Vitality +150Endurance +15Endurance and Vitality Regeneration +10%Obviously the Order is...
  9. F

[Act V] Armour

Hi there..I'm kinda confused with armor stats here. In the game guide that come with the Enhanced Edition, the order seems to have the best of everything 10% Vital and Endurance Regen, but it's actually different from wikihttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Armor#Raven.27s_ArmorSo What exactly is it?
  10. F

Here comes another community adventure!

is there a voice over dialogue in it for coolness? ;D
  11. F

The Witcher on Mac

I just got a new macbook.. I haven't tried Wine yet. I'm still debating whether I should go for a bootcamp or use some virtual machine software
  12. F

[ACT III] Teleport to Triss's Laboratory?

[ACT III] Teleport to Triss's Laboratory? So when I checked the teleporter between the three location. I notice that the destination to Triss's house is actually written Triss's laboratory. Is this a typo?
  13. F

[ACT II] A Most Uncommon Wine - Phfft! Hack! Cough! Puke! Die!

You can use aard to stun these suckas and chop it in one hit executioner style..
  14. F

loading new adventures

I hope you don't mind me continue asking the question from this post. Is the mod automatically loaded or do I need to load it from some command?For example, I installed the Price of Neutrality and Side quest along with the EE. How can I start playing the price of neutrality?
  15. F

Enhanced Edition language packs problems

Hello there. I got my the enhanced edition installed on my computer as in English, but I'm pretty sure I also include other language packs during the installation. What would be the best way to change the language to something else?Thank you
Top Bottom