Recent content by gab81

+
  1. G

Spare Beta Keys Blowout

Enjoy: /
  2. G

[TW1][mod] Full Combat Rebalance v1.3 RC

Looks nice!Once my rig is upgraded I plan on playing the witcher more, with better detail quality. At least one of those playthroughs will use this. Thanks.However, where can I see how the original mechanics work? For a comparison I mean.
  3. G

[movie] Medical Problems Opening on You Tube and Photobucket

Looks nice from what I can see in the videos. Looking forward to playing it.
  4. G

Where are you from ?

Hi.Norway here.
  5. G

No decapitation?

Well, after some more playing it seems I suddenly see the decapitations. I'm not sure what did it, restarting the game/computer or just more fights to test it on. Anyway, the heads are rolling again. :evil:
  6. G

No decapitation?

Thanks for your replies, I will be sure to check it out further as soon as I can.
  7. G

No decapitation?

I purchased it in all its physical goodness. My bet right now is that I need to unlock lvl two group styles in order for it to work, but that's just a wild guess.
  8. G

No decapitation?

No decapitation? Hi all.Just bought the EE and am having a great time (naturally). I have however noticed one thing about the fighting - to me it seems there are no more decapitations? From the original game this was one of the more entertaining ways to finish people off, now it seems Geralt...
  9. G

[EPILOGUE] Roll Credits!

Finished the game recently, and just wanted to say 'thank you' to the developers!This has got to be my favourite single player game so far, and that comes from a guy who has played quite a few of them. The story and mood is great, and I am left with a feeling of wanting more of the same. I am...
Top Bottom